- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1971 KB
- Print Length: 232 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0415441684
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (30 June 2008)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001PNYK2K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,738,890 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mathematics and Science for Exercise and Sport: The Basics Kindle Edition
|Length: 232 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||Language: English|
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
About the Author
Exeter University, UK University of Gloucestershire, UK University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, UK --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
3 out of 5
1 customer rating
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Three StarsReviewed in the United States on 2 December 2014
I have not read this yet.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again