This is a great book if you have had college math and statistics. If you are looking for a book that just gives you the answers without all the formulas then go for Poker Workbook for Math Geeks.
This is one of my current favorite books. I play online and download my hands later. I then like to analyze my plays. This book showed me the tools needed to analyze those hands.
If you like poker and want to learn more about the underlying math involved then this is the book for you. It is not for the timid. It will challenge most people.
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: ConJelCo; 1 edition (1 November 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886070253
- ISBN-13: 978-1886070257
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 535 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 34,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)