Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery. Details
Mathematics for Economics and Business + MyLab Math with eText Paperback – 23 July 2015
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Pearson Education; 8th edition (23 July 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 680 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1292074337
- ISBN-13 : 978-1292074337
- Dimensions : 19.7 x 2.9 x 26.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 764,103 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
If you want to increase your confidence in mathematics then look no further!
Assuming little prior knowledge, this market-leading text is a great companion for those who have not studied mathematics in depth before. Breaking topics down into short sections makes each new technique you learn seem less daunting. This book promotes self-paced learning and study, as students are encouraged to stop and check their understanding along the way by working through practice problems.
- Many worked examples and business related problems.
- Core exercises now have additional questions, with more challenging problems in starred exercises which allow for more effective exam preparation.
- Answers to every question are given in the back of the book, encouraging students to assess their own progress and understanding.
- Wide-ranging topic coverage suitable for all students studying for an Economics or Business degree.
Mathematics for Economics and Business is the ideal text for any student taking a course in economics, business or management.
IAN JACQUES was formerly a senior lecturer at Coventry University. He has considerable experience teaching mathematical methods to students studying economics, business and accounting.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2018