|Number of Game Players||2, 4|
|Number of Pieces||66|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||10 April 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 year and up|
|Item Model Number||0001|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 25.4 x 7.62 cm; 544.31 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 delivery
+ $14.74 delivery
Math for Love Prime Climb
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Award-winning, beautiful and colorful mathematical board game
- Perfect for 2-4 players, ages 10 and up. Younger players can play with adult guidance
- Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck
- Color-coded board makes multiplication and division as easy as combining colors
- Quality guarantee: if defective in any way, contact manufacturer
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prime climb is a beautiful, colorful, mathematical board game designed for 2 to 4 players. Roll the dice and add, subtract, multiply and divide your way to the center of the board, picking up Prime cards and bumping your opponents back to start as you go. The first to land both pawns on 101 wins the game! Everyone can learn to multiply and divide using Prime climb's unique color coding. Inspire deeper mathematical understanding while mastering arithmetic! Prime climb is a perfect game for families & schools, kids & adults. Awaken your love of math, with Prime climb.
From the manufacturer
Play with Prime Climb Color Scheme
Every space on the Prime Climb board has a unique color address
Multiply by combining colors; divide by removing colors. The colors on the Prime Climb board give us a way to see every number as a combination of the numbers it is made of (its factors)!