|Item Model Number||MLY-D12X-A20MB-R1|
|Product Dimensions||37.59 x 17.53 x 19.05 cm; 1.82 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||37.6 x 17.5 x 19.1 centimetres|
|Colour||MasterLiquid Pro 120|
|Item Weight||1.82 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017|
MasterLiquid Pro 120 All-in-One (AIO) Liquid Cooler with FlowOp Technology, Dual Chamber Design and MasterFan Pro Radiator Fan
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||37.6 x 17.5 x 19.1 centimetres|
|Noise level||30 dB|
About this item
- Preserving parts - Liquid heated by the CPU is isolated from sensitive components using two chambers in the pump
- Maximizing absorption - The water block, customized and packed densely with micro-fine plates, absorbs more heat from the CPU than traditional designs
- Zoning in on heat - Liquid is funneled directly at the hottest part of the CPU and carried away quickly through technology normally used in high-end DIY models
- Recycling the cool - Heated liquid is more efficiently cooled through a completely unique radiator fin design
- Getting it out - Heat in the radiator fins is expelled far out of the case by the new MasterFan Pro Air Balance fan
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Based on our expertise in thermal technology, FlowOp looks at the flow of heat as it is carried and dissipated by an all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler. Starting with the hot CPU, we reengineered how liquid absorbs and expels that heat. Our holistic approach to the flow of heat puts in your hands a comprehensive cooling machine that lasts longer, performs better and requires virtually no maintenance. Enjoy the wonders of liquid cooling.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
due to the design it bolts through the board, and doesnt have a bracket that can be used on the AM3+ Plastic Mounts.
Top reviews from other countries
The package i got is missing the rubber gaskets (item B).
The fans are also noisy, the yclick and rattle as they spin. The manual doesnt make clear on the fan orientation either.
The pump, hoses and radiator feel like good quality as so the fasteners. Installing was relatively easy but to stop the backplate falling down they should tweak the setup to allow for C-clips to retain the backplate with the bolts preassembly of the pump.
i would replace the fans with BeQuiet silent wings.
+ Quet fans
+ Awesome quality
+ Nice packaging
- Blue LED (I would prefer white or no led at all since Im going for a orange/black build)
- Loud noise when pump starts pumping liquid