|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm; 317.51 Grams|
|Item Model Number||1469DAT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1469DAT|
|OEM Part Number||1469DAT|
|Cover Included||Master Lock Receiver Lock, Stainless Steel Barbell Receiver Lock, Fits 5/8 in. Receivers, 1469DAT|
|Item Weight||318 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Master Lock 1472DAT 0.5" Barbell Style Receiver Lock Stainless Steel 3.5"
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt; Hitch lock is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 3-1/2 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 5/8 in. receiver openings; Extended length shaft fits Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy-duty tow packages
- INCLUDES: One trailer reciver lock, two keys
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock No. 1469DAT features a 5/8in (16mm) stainless steel Barbell extended length receiver lock designed to fit Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy duty tow packages. The receiver lock includes the Push to Lock locking mechanism, easily used by pushing the lock body firmly onto the pin and removing the key. The Weather Tough seal and water tight cap provides additional protection from moisture and dirt. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
From the manufacturer
Master Lock 1469DAT Extended Length Stainless Steel Receiver Lock for 5/8 Inch Receiver Hole
Hardened receiver pins for increased sheer strength
The Master Lock 1469 receiver lock features a heavy duty corrosion-resistant stainless steel pin. The Key-retaining design prevents 'false locks' - key can't be removed unless lock is secure.
This Stainless steel receiver lock has a weather-resistant, snap-on cover that keeps dirt and moisture out of keyway. The brass keyway with aluminum casing conveniently faces toward you, not off to the side.
Swivel head provide easy access
Innovative swivel head and solid stainless steel construction make this flush-design hitch lock from Master Lock a great choice for securing your ball mount, bike rack or cargo carrier to your 2 inch hitch receiver. This Patented, stainless steel swivel head rotates 360 degrees for easy access.
Fits 2-inch to 2-1/2-inch trailer hitches
The extended length trailer hitch receiver lock is used in place of standard pin and clip to prevent theft of ball mount or accessories such as cargo carriers and bike racks.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Finding one as a Amazon Warehouse deal for 2/3rds the price of brand new with only a minor scratch was completely worth it and it arrived in 3 days.
Requires lots of WD40.
mais, heuresement, plus facile que d'ouvrir une canne de petits pois, perte de temps et d'argents. :(