|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 8.3 x 12.7 cm; 1.11 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||5441EURD|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x Select Access Smart|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium|
|Item Weight||1.11 kg|
MASTER LOCK Connected Key Safe [Wall Mounted] [Bluetooth or Combination] - 5441EURD - Select Access Smart Key Lock Box
|Item weight||1110 Grams|
About this item
- Lock box application: for indoor and outdoor use; wall mount key safe is best used for Key and access card storage; Large Internal cavity allows secure storage for multiple keys; weather resistant to -40°
- Ease of use: Use your smartphone to unlock wireless lock box or enter numerical code on lock keypad for easy backup entry when your smartphone isn't present; for security reason, the lock box does not unlock if the synchronized phone is not within Bluetooth range.
- Shared access: Share temporary or permanent access via Bluetooth or keypad code with invited guests; monitor activity, and receive tamper and low-battery alerts with the free Master lock vault locks app for Android and iOS; schedule access now or in the future by choosing from suggested time range.
- Value: no monthly data package or shared access fees; no activation or monthly usage fees; no long-term contracts
- SPECIFICATIONS: 83mm wide lock body; 12, 7cm H x 83mm W x 59mm D; replaceable CR123A battery (included). Includes mounting hardware for easy installation.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock No. 5441EURD Bluetooth Select Access; Smart is the perfect solution to share access to your keys: Stop hiding your keys under the doormat or under a flower pot. Open and control your electronic Select Access with your synchronized smartphone's screen, with temporary or permanent codes. Invite 15 guests and share immediate access with the app. Fully monitor who visits and when through the App and notifications. It has large capacity to hold key cards or traditional keys. Long life battery is easily replaceable. Durable solid body has a coated surface to protect the hardware and door finish.Works with the free Master Lock Vault Home App, new version launched in January 2020, which is available on Android and iOS. We recommend to download the App on your smartphone first, to check compatibility.The Limited two Year Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust. The 5441EURD is a great key safe to share keys and monitor access to your home. Also a great solution for AirBNB and home rental Give easy access to care takers and home workers. The 5441EURD can be mounted anywhere. The mounting kit is included in the package for ease of use.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Yes, it’s a versatile key safe. If you just set it up to use combinations you have just put in , then want to hand these out and are prepared to change as often as required, this is probably for you.
That is, set up to five combinations ( it will store 5) , that you want to hand out but change or cancel one (or all of them) whenever you wish. You can do that with ease.
BUT if you wish to use it as intended, handing out access via a smart phone with no visible combination. That’s a completely different ball game. Actually, it’s not a ball game. More like an ascent on the North Face Of The Eiger.
I have set up the blue tooth, smart phone app access with my daughter and cleaning lady - ( iOS and ANDROID) , both fairly app savy but frankly, THE SOFTWARE IS LABYRINTHINE . I thought I would just need to send them the invitation via my app but they need to respond to that AND set up an account with MasterLock. I challenge you to set up your app/ account, then send out an access invite and get the person invited to open the key vault that same day using their smart phone alone.
Master Lock could probably make this more difficult but I doubt it.
I still want to like this key safe. I am having difficulty not hating it.
THE MOST USER UNFRIENDLY PROCEDURE FOR WHAT COULD BE MADE OH SO SIMPLE.
This is my own opinion, all my reviews are by me alone. Richard Phillips.
Je cherchais un coffre connecté pour gérer des locations à distance. Je n’ai trouvé que deux modèles, uniquement bluetooth (donc pas connectés à internet), et l’autre modèle est fait par une boite peu connue et avec des commentaires mauvais concernant sa sécurité et sa fiabilité.
Ayant déjà un Master Lock mécanique dont je suis très content je suis donc parti pour celui-ci et il est juste parfait. C’est donc le seul modèle du marché répondant au besoin de la location temporaire :
- solidité Master Lock qui n’est plus à prouver
- entreprise pérenne, peu de risque que les coffres connectés deviennent inutilisables dans le temps
- 6 codes « permanent » (reprogrammables) que l’on peut nommer et ainsi surveiller les allers et venues des personnes concernées (ouvriers, ménage, etc...)
- une infinité de codes *pré programmés* pour des plages horaires de 8h dans le futur (6 plages par jour qui se recouvrent). Ainsi quand une nouvelle date est réservée, il suffit de donner le code correspondant au jour et à la plage horaire d’arrivée au vacancier, sans besoin d’être à proximité du coffre, et il ne pourra utiliser ce code que dans la plage horaire en question
Pensez à cliquer sur « Utile » ci-dessous afin que mon commentaire remonte au dessus des commentaires obsolètes !
- Requires guests to download an app, sign up for and create an account. This seems like pointless data scraping and I wouldn't expect my guests to do this.
- No remote capability. Requires landlords to turn up in person every day to manually synch new codes/ revoke old ones, just like a £15 box.
- Access time settings aren't customisable beyond day v night. No ability to set a custom time or date restriction
It would be a good (if very expensive) device for personal use, but lacks every commercial feature I was looking for.