Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, AMMAX Scalp Care Brush with Soft Silicon Brush Head Handheld for Deep Cleaning, Hair Growth
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shampoo brush with perfect grip handle to fit your hand comfortably (Manual with no battery required & Waterproof)
- Scalp massager with soft thick silicone stimulate blood flow to the scalp and oil glands (Deep clean and exfoliate the scalp)
- Relax the scalp muscles and reduce stress (Wonderful Feeling)
- No need to worry about your long nails or sensitive scalp (as well as all hair types)
- Ergonomic design perfectly fits in your palm and is easy to hold. Only 1.8 Oz, lightweight and stores easily
- Package Dimensions : 10.92 x 5.33 x 1.02 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 July 2019
- Manufacturer : AMMAX
- ASIN : B07V1W4597
- Manufacturer reference : AMHB01
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I know it is supposed to be used with shampoo but it has improved my scalp health even without the shampoo.
I used this with a tea tree soak And I have no more issues with dandruff or itching.
Highly recommend this product!!
Short hair- my husband very much enjoyed the scrubbing massage and is hooked, despite thinking I was crazy asking him to try this!
Long hair- I was concerned it would tangle or not provide good stimulation but it worked beautifully!
DRY HAIR- I suffer from migraines and this little gem feels amazing to relieve pressure! Tried out if desperation and it really helped.
Baby- gentle enough to use in the kiddos!
Overall you can’t go wrong with this one
I tried to stick it out to see if the seal was misaligned or if I was being too rough with it. I believe it is a design flaw which lead to mold growth. I initiated a return this week.
Water gets under the silicone pad and into the plastic hand/clear space with every use. I have to open and air dry every time or mold starts showing up. I will likely be returning this.