MarvelBeads Water Beads [Non-Toxic & Eco-Friendly] Fully Certified, Rainbow Mix for Kids Sensory Play and Spa Refill BPA & Phthalate Free (Over Half Pound)
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With over 200,000 satisfied customers, MarvelBeads is a brand name you can trust
- Encourages Sensory Exploration: Bright and engaging colors are sure to keep kids (3+) engaged
- Promotes Learning: Helps kids with color recognition, counting & fine motor skill
- Safe & Eco-Friendly: Made only with non-toxic materials for safety of children and environment
- 100% Manufacturer Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not positively thrilled, we'll make it right
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I also included pics of some projects I made-sensory bottles & rainbow bottle for my baby’s rainbow birthday party. (The jars are smaller than traditional mason jars, the beads get about as big as standard marbles, or slightly bigger). It’s definitely easier to separate colors when they’ve been wet for a few minutes so you can grab them and see color differences by then.
I tried draining out all the water in hopes they would dry out and go back to their small size. Nope. I left them out in the sun for days. They never dried out. A single bead I set out did dry out.
Then they got crush on the deck. It turned into a slimy film all over my deck. I had to power wash the deck to get the film off.
Eventually I realized there is no way to reuse or nicely dispose of these. I pour the whole slimy mixture into a trash bag and threw it away.
It’s all fun and games until it’s time for clean up.
We’ve tried orbeez but compared to this and it’s price they are bigger and better!