The first small box expansion, this offers 5 new Heroes and 2 new Masterminds/Villains groups.
- The play style on Mr. Fantastic (“draw a bunch of cards”).
- Surfer is also fun to play with, with a lot of star generation that can then be turned into fight.
- Focus is a nice flexible mechanic, wouldn't be surprised if we saw it again.
- Galactus is one of the coolest Masterminds, period. This is another rare case where they made a Mastermind who’s hard but you don’t even mind because the effect is so cool.
- Not really any, though Invisible Woman has a thing where all of her cards except the ultimate cost exactly 4 and sometimes your HQ just feels like it’s full of 4s, so I don’t love that.
Masterminds don't get any cooler than Galactus, so his presence alone is worth picking this up. All of the Heroes are well-designed, and the "spare" Hero, Silver Surfer, isn't even a throwaway character. Highly recommend.
The Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer must unite to stop Galactus and his Heralds from destroying everything we know! Legendary: Fantastic Four is an expansion set to the highly acclaimed Legendary deck building card game. This 100 card expansion that will consist of new Heroes, Villains, Masterminds and Schemes in a scenario type model to expand even further on the already high level of variation and replay ability of the Legendary core set. (Legendary Fantastic Four is an expansion set not a standalone product and requires the Legendary core set in order to play).