I got this book a short while ago and while I tend to skip from one book to another (recently purchased three new books) this one keeps calling me back. An interesting read that has for me some reflections of my own past it also has some meaningful insights,
so much so that I can almost hear the author speaking the words as if in a conversation.
Is it value for money? Yes !
Will you be able to put it down ? No !
Will it make you smile? At times Yes!
Now I only gave it five stars, Because six was not available :-)
Joe Glavin, Cork Ireland. The Martial Arts Teacher: A Practical Guide to a Noble Way
- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub; 1 edition (5 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1976133491
- ISBN-13: 978-1976133497
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.6 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
- Customer Reviews: 18 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
273,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #424 in Martial Arts (Books)