Marshall Major II Bluetooth Headphones, Collapsible Wireless On-Ear Headphones, with 30+ Hours of Portable Playtime and Built-in Microphone and Control Knob, Black
- BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth aptX gives you the freedom and convenience of a wireless headphone with over 50 years of tried and true Marshall performance.
- 30+ HOURS OF PLAYTIME: The Major II Bluetooth keeps the music going strong with over 30+ hours of wireless playtime on a single charge. This is above the industry standard.
- COLLAPSIBLE: The Major II Bluetooth is the perfect travel companion. Its collapsible design makes it easy to store when they’re not in use.
- SHARING: When listening to music wirelessly, to share audio with someone else simply have your friend plug into the free 3.5 mm socket.
- CONTROL KNOB: With the analogue control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume. Phone functionality is also included so you can answer, reject or end a call with a few simple clicks.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An impressive second act, the classic Major kicks up its performance a few notches. Updated sound, looks and durability, as well as improved ergonomics, give way to a whole new level of listening. A rock-solid character that’s built to last, the Major II makes its presence known.It’s more advanced sound features include customized drivers, to deliver deeper bass and more extended detailed highs with a refined mid- range and overall lower distortion. The detachable double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is equipped with an L-plug end, providing improved durability and carrying ease. The dual 3.5 mm jacks allow you to choose which side you prefer to wear your cable on or to plug in and share your music with a friend.The Major’s already classic good looks upgrade to a more rounded construction and extra durable vinyl finish. With its newly constructed hinges and headband design, the Major II fits better than ever.
No matter how hard and heavy the music, these super soft cushions will rest lightly upon your ears.
The double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is completely detachable so you can decide which side you prefer to wear it. Use the empty 3.5mm socket to share your music with someone else.
If by any chance you would like to take The Major off of your head, they are foldable for easy storage and transportation.
Microphone and remote for use with cell phones using the 3.5mm unprotected two-way standard plug.
|Monitor Bluetooth||Mid Bluetooth||Major II Bluetooth||Major II||Mode EQ||Mode|
|Zound Plug Sharing||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sound Principle||40mm Dynamic Drivers||40mm Dynamic Drivers||40mm Dynamic Drivers||40mm Handmade Drivers||9mm Handmade Drivers||9mm Handmade Drivers|
|Sensitivity||92dB SPL||95dB SPL||99dB SPL||99dB||99dB||99dB|
|Battery Life||30+ hours||30+ hours||30+ hours||Plug-In||Plug-In||Plug-In|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 33 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And Marshall was one brand I always had in mind, the "next that one I will get." I saw a lot of people in the local Sydney transport wearing these same headphones, and my curiosity picked up. And I watched reviews and browsed it for 3 weeks, and luckily on Black Friday their prices dropped to 70 dollars. I was able to get them really cheap, almost feels like it was unfair.
Love the sounds, the beats, and the noise isolation effect. Cannot get any better than this at such price range.
I already have really good earphones, but they can't even come close to comparing with this.
Small issue, because they strap on over your head, people with cervical problems like I do cannot hold on to them for long, and DO NOT use them while you are laying down, it will crane your neck really bad. Headphones are supposed to be worn while sitting or moving, not when you are half-asleep.
I would still give it a 9 out of 10.
1. Click Sound when you open the bends(Folds), Lock like feel when you open it.
2. When connected to the mobile, go to developer settings and try to change Bluetooth audio Codec to aptX/aptX HD, which is not letting me do the same but the same is mentioned in the features of the product. It remains to be connected in SBC Codec which is a very basic Codec which you get in cheaper headsets.
3. Quality of the Headband, Minor difference(Thanks to the manufacturer though).
I have Bose QC35s that I use for travel but I purchased these as a low cost option to leave at work and use at my desk. It took a little while to get used to On-Ear headphones after using Overear for so many years but they are fine for occasional casual use.