Marshall Major II Headphones, Collapsible Wired On-Ear Headphones, with Detachable Built-In Microphone and Remote Cord, Brown
- UPDATED SOUND: Major II offers phenomenal sound courtesy of its customised drivers. The result is deep bass and extended, detailed highs with a refined midrange for overall lower distortion.
- COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN: Major II features collapsible construction. When you’re done using your headphones, fold ‘em up for easy transport and safe storage.
- ERGONOMIC FIT: With increased flexibility, the ear caps can rotate more freely, adapting to the shape of your head for increased comfort during those long listening sessions.
- SHARE YOUR MUSIC: An extra 3.5mm socket can be found on the ear cap, perfect for plugging in another pair of headphones and sharing your music with a friend.
- MICROPHONE & REMOTE: Using Major II to receive phone calls and control music is a breeze. Click once to answer or hang up calls, play and pause, twice to fast-forward, three times to go back.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An impressive second act, the classic Major kicks up its performance a few notches. Updated sound, looks and durability, as well as improved ergonomics, give way to a whole new level of listening. A rock-solid character that’s built to last, the Major II makes its presence known. It’s more advanced sound features include customized drivers, to deliver deeper bass and more extended detailed highs with a refined mid- range and overall lower distortion. The detachable double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is equipped with an L-plug end, providing improved durability and carrying ease. The dual 3.5 mm jacks allow you to choose which side you prefer to wear your cable on or to plug in and share your music with a friend. With its newly constructed hinges and headband design, the Major II fits better than ever. Allowing for increased flexibility and the ear caps to rotate more freely, the Major II adapts to your head shape for increased comfort during those long listening sessions.
No matter how hard and heavy the music, these super soft cushions will rest lightly upon your ears.
The double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is completely detachable so you can decide which side you prefer to wear it. Use the empty 3.5mm socket to share your music with someone else.
If by any chance you would like to take The Major off of your head, they are foldable for easy storage and transportation.
Microphone and remote for use with cell phones using the 3.5mm unprotected two-way standard plug.
|Monitor Bluetooth||Mid Bluetooth||Major II Bluetooth||Major II||Mode EQ||Mode|
|Zound Plug Sharing||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sound Principle||40mm Dynamic Drivers||40mm Dynamic Drivers||40mm Dynamic Drivers||40mm Handmade Drivers||9mm Handmade Drivers||9mm Handmade Drivers|
|Sensitivity||92dB SPL||95dB SPL||99dB SPL||99dB||99dB||99dB|
|Battery Life||30+ hours||30+ hours||30+ hours||Plug-In||Plug-In||Plug-In|
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Aside from this design flaw the audio has enough bass to enjoy techno music without an amp which I love. Don't count on these to be reliable.
Also you will have to pull the cups out a little while force bending the top band if you have a big head. Otherwise it will feel too tight. Just be careful.
However build quality left a lot to be desired. Within about 6 months I started having problems, and if I connected the P2 cable to the right side it would not play on the left one, already showing problems with the wires.
After a few more months the cable on the left side opened, exposing the internal part of the cable that connects one ear to the other. After some more time the left side simply stopped working, as was expected to happen since it had been showing so many problems.
Phone was good, but it seems not to last very long and not to be built very well.
Sorry Marshall, I think your products are great,....but this one just wasn't working for me I'm afraid.