Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Mars and Venus Together Forever: Relationship Skills for Lasting Love in Committed Relationships Paperback – 1 March 2005
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 1 March 2005||
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0060926619
- ISBN-13 : 978-0060926618
- Product Dimensions : 20.35 x 13.44 x 1.73 cm
- Publisher : Harper Perennial; Revised ed. Edition (1 March 2005)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 106,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
Is it really possible to be in love forever?
New York Times bestselling author John Gray will show you how in Mars and Venus Together Forever.
This resource guide contains relationship skills that will help you and your mate sustain a lasting relationship that only grows richer with time. Mars and Venus Together Forever educates the different sexes on:
- What your mother couldn't tell you and your father didn't know
- What women need most and men really want
- How men and women think and feel differently
- The language barrier -- men speak male and women speak female
- The seven secrets of lasting passion
- And much more
Filled with lively anecdotes, revealing exercises, and profound common sense, Mars and Venus Together Forever will help men and women explore new frontiers in their relationships, communicate effectively with each other, and discover the secret of happily ever after.
About the Author
John Gray, Ph.D., is one of the world's leading relationship experts, and an authority on improving communication styles for couples, companies, and communities. His many books have sold more than fifty million copies in fifty different languages worldwide. John lives with his wife and children in northern California.