I think I've read too many HB books. There is always an insecure h who, either married in a MOC or unmarried in a relationship, can't believe the H loves her. It's because he never says the words so she is insecure about the relationship. There in usually an OW who does unspeakable stuff to break up the relationship. At least that didn't happen here, but there was an attack on the h fairly late in the book.
The OW simply disappears and nothing is resolved about her. She did threaten the h so I would have thought something might have been said or done. Nope. The H's parents do tell the h that it was an old dream of theirs that the OW and the H married, but that's about it.
Stubborn h, H who uses actions instead of words, and a wannabe OW who is never really dealt with. Typical HB...
- Mass Market Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin Books; Larger Print edition (1 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0373233833
- ISBN-13: 978-0373233830
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 1.7 x 16.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item