Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $125.05 Delivery
Marmot Trestles 15 Women's Cold-Weather Mummy Sleeping Bag, 15-Degree Rating
|Price:||+ $81.79 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Women's mummy-style 15-degree sleeping bag for backpacking and other outdoor activities; featuring SpiraFil high-loft insulation for maximum warmth and durability
- Female-specific fit; extra insulation in key areas; EN tested to provide a comfortable night’s sleep at temperatures as low as 15°F
- Anatomically shaped footbox for more wiggle room and less heat buildup
- Weight: 4 lbs., 8 oz.; pack volume: 762.8ci (12.5 liters)
- 70D 100% polyester, 2.2 oz/yd; 70D 100% embossed polyester, 2.2 oz/yd
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Professional-quality outdoor gear scientifically designed for peak performance—no matter the conditions.
Women's Trestles 15 Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably in temps as low as 16.7°F
Featuring a female-specific fit and extra SpiraFil high-loft insulation in key areas, the Women's Trestles mummy-style sleeping bag retains the exceptional warmth, softness, and compressibility of a natural down bag, with the added moisture resistance that comes with synthetic insulation. It is also EN rated as comfortable for women to the comfort level of approximately 16.7 degrees Fahrenheit. The Trestles's combination wave construction offers warmth and maximum loft on top, and a plush, blanket-like feel on the bottom—keeping your body in comfort all night long.
- High-loft SpiraFil for warmth and durability, with extra insulation in key areas
- Combination wave construction
- Female-specific fit
- Fold-down secondary zipper for added ventilation and easy access
- EN tested for reliable performance
SpiraFil High-Loft Insulation
SpiraFil is a specially designed synthetic insulation featuring a unique blend of large, spiral-shaped hollow fibers, and small polyester fibers.
High Fabric Performance in Wet Conditions
While traditional down loses its loft when wet, SpiraFil resists moisture to retain performance in cold and damp conditions.
Combination Wave Construction
This dual-layer design features a top made for maximum loft and enduring warmth, and a bottom built for plush, blanket-like comfort.
An EN Comfort rating (European Norm) approximately describes the lowest temperature at which an average woman can use this sleeping bag and still experience a comfortable night's sleep.
|Trestles 15 Women's||Trestles 15 Women's Long||Trestles 30||Trestles 30 Long||Trestles 15||Trestles 15 Long|
|Insulation||SpiraFil High-Loft||SpiraFil High-Loft||SpiraFil High-Loft||SpiraFil High-Loft||SpiraFil High-Loft||SpiraFil High-Loft|
|Weight||4 lbs., 8 oz.||4 lbs., 12.6 oz.||3 lbs., 1 oz.||3 lbs., 5.2 oz.||3 lbs. 6.1 oz.||3 lbs., 11.8 oz.|
|Pack Volume||762.8ci (12.5 liters)||860.4ci (14.1 liters)||640.7ci (10.5 liters)||750.6ci (12.3 liters)||854.3ci (14 liters)||915.4ci (15 liters)|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In addition to this one I have a men's Trestles 15 I have used for years and it has held up to much abuse and all kinds of conditions. I highly recommend this bag to anyone putting together a backpacking set up on a budget. You won't be sorry.
For reference, she sleeps cold, had a thermarest scout sleeping pad, and slept in a lightweight merino wool baselayer with a wool beanie and wool socks. The temperature was 40F both nights, with little to no wind. The tent was an REI Half Dome Two Plus.
She found the sleeping bag kept her warm, but she was concerned that if the temperature dipped much lower than she would need additional layers. The zipper kept getting snagged on the draft tube, but it was easy to unsnag it. She really couldn't operate the drawstrings (although I chalk that up to her inexperience), and could not fully zipper the bag shut. Otherwise, it had enough room and she thought it was very comfortable.
The stuff sack could be slightly larger to make it easier to stuff the bag in.
Overall, she will use this bag again provided the temps do not go below 35F.
I first puchased a Keltys 20 degree womens bag and the head portion was a full on round hood type thing and even though it was warm, i ended up giving it to my 7 yr old daugther because i felt it was a tad claustrophobic.
Back to the marmot women's15 degree bag...
I have yet to try it in cold temps...as i am always cold im really hoping this bag keeps me warm in 30 degree weather since it is suppose to be a 15 degree bag.
I will update my review.