Other Sellers on Amazon
Mario Strikers: Battle League Football - Nintendo Switch
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Battle League has players teaming up in five-on-five matches to slug it out on the pitch.
- Players can tackle, of course, and attack members of the opposing team with classic Mario weapons like green shells.
- Try and unleash new super powerful shots called “hyper strikes.”
- Players will now be able to collect equipment, which will not only change their character’s appearance, but also change their stats.
- Popular characters from the Mario series, including Mario, Peach, and Yoshi will be returning.
- The product is new and may not come sealed.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mario is ready to take to the soccer pitch once again. Mario Strikers: Battle League is a new super-charged Mario soccer game coming to the Nintendo Switch
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Online this game gets ever so slightly better, as sooner or later (probably after an hour or so) you might find someone who is at your level...if you can get the server on a good day. And no, it's not your wifi. I have 250mbps and 2ms ping and still struggled to maintain any connection...
It's not even fun when you annihilate one opponent, only to get annihilated by another opponent who games you with rush tactics or microsecond-perfect reaction times.
Friends don't make it any easier, unless you all get very organised, better to play each other though. Even better to just play Mario Kart.
Don't even bother with the strikers league as the matchmaking is non-existent.
I was obsessed with this game untill it let me down somethibg awful. Imagine dropping the titanic off the top of mount everest. It crushed my soul.
Edit: Suspicious that the average written review score is 2.5 stars, yet there seems to be quite a few leaving no written reviews but 5 stars. Again, the game is fine, but there isn't a lot on offer.