Marineland Visi-Therm Aquarium Heater, 300-watt
Enhance your purchase
- Visible temperature setting with sliding scale which clearly displays the exact temperature and new top view dial setting
- Easily set the temperature through accurate click set dial which adjusts 1 degree Fahrenheit with every click
- Mounting bracket securely mounts to the aquarium and has three window positions to enable temperature viewing from multiple angles
- Triac-equipped thermostat uses lower voltage to turn the heater on and off and provides superior performance and reliability
- Efficient heat transfer from a mesh heating element with a mica core and epoxy fill
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 4.13 x 41.75 cm; 136.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 October 2012
- Manufacturer : Marineland
- ASIN : B00343BFEU
- Item Model Number : ML90445
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Marineland Visi-Therm Submersible heaters feature a direct-set control which ensures accuracy to within one degree. These guaranteed durable heaters make setting and controlling the temperature of your aquarium easy. Simply set the temperature on the top dial which corresponds to the temperature scale on the side of the thermometer. In addition, the heater features a mounting bracket which is easy to install and enables viewing of the temperature from multiple angles. This heater is cUL-approved and is suitable for marine and freshwater aquariums.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So today is 12/7/14. When i purchased from Amazon I ended up buying 2 of these and just found the 2nd one dead this evening. I ended up removing all of these from my show tanks and have utilized them for bulk water storage heating for doing my water changes. So my previous review still stands these things are total garbage. Marineland used to be the king of the aquarium and their name let you know you were getting a quality piece of equipment. That is certainly not the case anymore. Spend your money elsewhere, warranty is nice but is a pain in the butt to remove the heater, email customer service and wait a week for a replacement. You also have the issues of needing to keep backup heaters on hand for when these fail.
Total piece of junk. Shame on me you get what you pay for. Owned this less than 2 months before it broke. Luckily I caught it early before I lost any fish. The accurate within 1 degree is pretty laughable as well. I had mine set for 82 because I wanted my tank at 86. If you value your fish spend the extra money on a quality product and take a pass on Marineland.
The reason I gave it 3 stars is because my original one was defective and stopped heating after about 2.5 - 3 months of use.
The good news is, Marineland replaced it.