Manuka Honey UMF® 20+ (Bottle) | Enzergen | New Zealand
|Price:||+ $26.00 Delivery|
- For those with serious gastric problems, or health issues.
- High antibacterial rating, antioxidant, antiinflammatory and prebiotic.
- Efficient therapy for digestive complaints ranging from acid reflux, gastritis, diarrhea, ulcers and fungal infections.
- Efficient for wound dressing.
- Used in upper respiratory infections(chronic sinusitis, rhinitis and allergic symptoms.)
Product detailsSize Name:Bottle
- Item Weight : 330 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Kiwicorp Products Ltd
- ASIN : B07XYLQG15
- Manufacturer reference : EZ1080
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
【Buy any bottle of Manuka Honey, get FREE Enzergen Wooden Spoon】
Enzergen® Manuka Honey UMF® 20+ is renowned for its unique properties, it is unique to New Zealand. Honey is more than just a natural sweetener. Historically, it is known to have medicinal properties. The unique antibacterial activity of Manuka honey sets it apart as one of nature’s wonder foods.
- UMF Licence # 2199
- UMF is a quality trademark that represents the purity and quality of Mānuka Honey.
- 829+MG indicates that honey contains at least 829 mg/kg methylglyoxal.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep the cap tightly closed.
250 gm / bottle
【 FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER AUD$325 】
Manuka Honey (UMF® 20+) No Added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
You can take it directly, spread on bread or mixed with drinks as an alternative to sugar. Not recommended for infants under the age of 12 months.