Other Sellers on Amazon
Manta Sleep Mask - 100% Blackout Eye Mask - Zero Eye Pressure - Adjustable Eye Cups - Guaranteed Deepest-Possible Rest - Perfect Sleeping Mask for Light Sleepers, Travelers, Midday Nappers
Enhance your purchase
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- TRUE, 100% BLACKOUT SLEEP MASK — Adjustable eye cups mold perfectly to your face to block 100% of light. True blackout unlocks maximum deep sleep in ANY environment & any position
- ABSOLUTELY NO EYE PRESSURE — Fully adjustable, extra-deep eye cups allow you to blink like you’re not wearing a sleeping mask
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE EYE CUPS — Customize your eye cups’ position and angle for a perfect, personalized-for-your-face fit
- SOFT, BREATHABLE AND DURABLE — Made to last with super-soft modal eye cups, breathable cotton velour strap, snag-free micro hook/micro fleece closures and industrial-grade elastics
- DEEPEST-POSSIBLE SLEEP GUARANTEED — Manta Sleep Mask is designed and optimized for deepest-possible sleep in any environment. Perfect for midday nappers, travelers, sensitive sleepers, partners of late-night TV watchers, night shift workers and more. Includes Manta Eye Mask, premium ear plugs and case/wash bag. 100% machine washable. Not getting the deepest sleep of your life? Contact us for your money back
- Product Dimensions : 72.52 x 7.34 x 3.48 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 April 2016
- Manufacturer : Manta Sleep
- ASIN : B07PRG2CQY
- Best Sellers Rank: 257 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Every Detail Engineered for Unmatched Comfort in Any Position
Manta Sleep Mask Features Compared to Generic Sleep Masks
spandex fabric, modal fabric, polyester, cotton
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Occasionally there is a slight light leak if I have it too loose, but on those occasions it tends to work off my head completely during the night. Never happens when I tighten it just slightly though so that one is on user error haha!
Yes it is expensive, but the sewing quality is really good. Everything is nicely finished, there are no sharp edges or corners or anything. I feel like the design and the build quality are worth the extra money. I am seriously considering buying the silk version also...
Top reviews from other countries
If you are a front sleeper, side sleeper or someone who changes position during sleep then this mask is going to move around and become very uncomfortable and disturb your sleep.
If you are a back sleeper then you won't have this problem although you will have an uncomfortable band digging into the back of your head.
This mask may be suitable for travel or relaxation but completely useless for sleeping.
A regular sleep mask is much more fit for purpose as it is very thin, light and has an elasticated headband. Also a fraction of the price.
This is a gimmick that is fun to use on social media but will hinder sleep.
Needs to be rebranded as a travel/relaxation mask.
It was so hot. I would never be able to fall asleep with it on.
It is clearly designed only for people who sleep straight on their back.
As soon as you roll to the side the whole mask shifts and becomes very uncomfortable
I could see it being good for travel but thats about it.
- The eyecups appear to be truly memory foam and because they're bulbous there is actually enough "give" in foam to compress, reform and shape around your eye sockets perfectly, so there's no need for more flaps of material to blackout around your nose; they simply block your eye socket completely. They're plenty large enough for my eyelashes and reposition-able too!
- The strap is mostly non-stretch material, and only part elastic, this is great, it means they have minimal stretch after they've been sized to fit. There is plenty of stretch; let's just say that the designers understood that longer pieces of elastic stretch further than short pieces. The ideal tightness to avoid it coming off during sleep shouldn't be a function of how big your head is; it should just be the ideal tightness for comfort.
- They have a very small form factor; the strap is fairly narrow but more than adequate and the main part that touches you face are the eyecups; other masks I've used feel like face-huggers and get too hot to wear for any length of time without getting clammy.
- The velcro is great; no nasty hooks to get your hair caught in or irritate your skin.
- Finally, I could put them on straight out the box without wondering whether the chemical smell is only mildly toxic or really something not to be placed anywhere near the face or breathing intake! It smelt pleasantly, of nothing!
The other issue is they aren’t actually that comfortable at all, especially if you lay on your side or front.
I suspect these will fit some people better than other. They’re not for me though.