Best Electric Manscaping Groin Hair Trimmer, Lawn Mower 2.0 by Manscaped, Replaceable Ceramic Blade Heads, Waterproof Wet/Dry Clippers, Rechargeable Built-In Battery, Ultimate Male Hygiene Razor
- WHAT IS THE LAWN MOWER 2.0: Welcome to the new generation in below-the-waist trimming. The Lawn Mower 2.0 from Manscaped is the only trimmer you need to keep your manhood looking trim, neat, and clean. From the grooming gods at MANSCAPED, this trimmer takes manscaping to the next level. Male grooming requires a trimmer engineered specifically for a man’s private parts. Once you use The Lawn Mower 2.0, you’ll wonder why you used anything else. Join the MANSCAPED Movement.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS: This next-level male trimmer is cordless, 100% waterproof, and can be charged using a USB cable for the utmost in convenience. It also comes with two adjustable guide combs for four different hair lengths. No matter what length you choose, you can be sure to get an even trim. Plus, the Lawn Mower 2.0 features rust-resistant, ceramic snap-in blades for hygiene and sharpness. No nicks or snags here! Just smooth, even balls.
- MANSCAPED created its lineup of tools and products to take care of a man's most important bits. We take care of your family jewels by trimming, shaving, cleansing, and treating your skin with care. Our mission is to create superior products to elevate man's grooming experience. We strive to engineer tools and formulations to empower all men to be the best versions of themselves. We take pride in crafting specific products to help men feel more confident, comfortable, and healthy.
- HOW TO USE: Before initial use, fully charge your trimmer. This will take about five hours. While charging, the unit will show red. When ready to use, it will turn green. Snap the blade into the blade slot until you hear a click. Choose your desired hair length and the corresponding comb guide. Attach the comb by aligning the sides of the grooming length with the grooves on the underside of the comb attachment and slide into place. Press the on/off button to turn on the trimmer.
- REGISTER YOUR DEVICE: To keep YOU & your Lawn Mower 2.0 working optimally, make sure to change out your blades regularly to keep them sharp, clean and rust-free. Go to Manscaped.com to register for the blade module service. We know men don’t always keep things as clean as they should be. But the groin area is important. So we fixed that for you—no more dirty blades going near your gonads. Register and enjoy NEW blade modules shipped quarterly (every 90 days) to keep your bits in tip-top shape.
Size: Australian 2.0
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Lawn Mower 2.0 - Worlds number one Manscaping Trimmer specifically designed for below the belt grooming and hygiene. Ergonomically designed handle for hard to reach areas, 100% waterproof, re-chargeable, ceramic blades for anti rust build up and 90 day blade module exchanges for cleanliness. Don't let that build up cause something to go wrong down there, register your device and receive new blade modules every 90 days, your balls will thank you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Supposedly you can nick your skin with this product, what a joke! Within seconds my sac was bleeding and it somehow managed to cut my skin but not the hair??
One of the Two blades seems to be made of white plastic and whatever it’s made of it barely cuts hair at all. The blades don’t even move very quickly and just to cut one area badly I had to pass it over the area several times. After a couple of minutes I realised that this is essentially a scam and a clever marketing exercise. I imagine each unit costs about a dollar to make in China and the packaging and marketing is the main in cost by far.
A reminder to ALWAYS CHECK REVIEWS!!!
I‘be initiated a return of this item on the grounds of the fact that it’s a “poor quality item”. What a joke.
+ after use it is not as good as my last one which was cheaper 🙃
The lawn was mowed in about 2 minutes.
I used it once and while the flashlight is nice, it makes it harder to see when going the other direction with the blade. It really doesn't do anything unless you go at an extreme angle against the grain. Once I got further down South, I got cut 2-3 times in a very painful spot and stopped less than 1/2 way done. For $80 I expected WAAAAYYYY more than some nice packaging. I'm going to return this because I've had fewer cuts using a single-blade SAFETY RAZOR for years than using this once. Don't buy into the advertising and waste your money!