Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson See and Say Board Book
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- From Manhattan Toy’s award winning Wimmer-Ferguson infant collection - the original innovator of black and white developmental toys
- Each page of this 10 page board book features a simple, one word text to encourage back and forth between adult and baby
- Each page features high-contrast graphics with both black and white and bold color images to stimulate baby's visual development
- Pages are easy for little fingers to turn, the last page features a baby-safe mirror for self-discovery
- Measures 6" x 6", sturdy board book construction, easy to tuck into a travel bag or purse
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wimmer-Ferguson See and Say Board Book
Inspire your little reader-to-be
The 10 page See and Say interactive baby book is constructed from sturdy board stock and includes foil printing and easy to read words.
Building imaginative play
Supporting image and word recognition, this early educational toy for babies is great for lap time and is a perfect introduction to reading for your little one.
Wimmer-Ferguson Developmental Infant Toys by Manhattan Toy
This early learning book also features a baby safe mirror for your baby to delight in self-discovery.
Wimmer-Ferguson See and Say Board Book is Produced by Manhattan Toy
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
But as with all babies, he also bites them. And I expect a baby you to withstand that kind of 'play'. So I was disappointed today to find the triangle shape had frayed open and the stuffing beginning to poke out. I'm only relieved I found it before my baby swallowed some of it. Not the quality I had expected.
While it is a good early baby toy, it seems to "grow" with her quite a bit and she is almost 9 months old and has not yet gotten bored of playing with it. Nothing bad to say!