|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 1.87 cm; 5 Grams|
|Item Weight||5 g|
|Date First Available||3 April 2019|
La Mancha Prime, (5 Grams), All RED Premium Coup Spanish Saffron
|Price:||$30.95 ($619.00 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||La Mancha Prime|
|Item weight||5 Grams|
|Package weight||0.02 Kilograms|
About this item
- Five grams of Highest Quality 100% Natural 'Grade One' Spanish Saffron hand-picked to ensure utmost flavor and quality.
- All Red - Only Deep Red Stigma Tips - No Yellow Styles (Sargol Grade).
- No Additive or Preservatives, Naturally Hand Picked from elevated plateau of La Mancha in central Spain; freshly processed, packed and express air shipped to US for maximum freshness!
- La Mancha Prime Fresh Threads are packed in Airtight Food-Safe Tin Packages. Our Saffron is grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers.
- Lab Tested - Our Saffron threads are tested and analyzed in Certified Laboratories for Purity and Grade.
Frequently bought together
About the brand
We Only Pack The Highest Grade Harvests Imported from Spain
La Mancha Premium Saffron contains only vivid deep red threads (stigma) and no yellow or white plant parts (styles) that reduce the quality.
We only pack grade one premium saffron tested in a lab by ISO professionals to meet our standard of highest aroma, flavor and color measures.
Each lot of Saffron received is subjected to numerous quality and hygiene inspections.
Our saffron is analysed by private laboratories for its purity and grade.
La Mancha is a natural and historical region located on an arid but fertile elevated plateau of central Spain, south of Madrid, from the mountains of Toledo to the western spurs of the hills of Cuenca, and bordered to the south by the Sierra Morena and to the north by the Alcarria region.
Saffron is a deeply rooted condiment, both economically and culturally, in Castile-La Mancha.
It should not be considered just another agricultural product, rather part of the historic and cultural patrimony of the region that must be protected and preserved.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Probably the best tin of saffron I have ever used.
Would recommend for every home cook who want a very good quality saffron. Thanks.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 18 September 2019
Reviewed in Canada on 29 September 2019
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.87 cm; 5 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 April 2019
- Manufacturer : La Mancha Prime
- ASIN : B07GMR74QM
Best Sellers Rank:
1,712 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 49 in Whole Spices & Herbs
- Customer Reviews: