- Paperback: 680 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (24 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111836063X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118360637
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.8 x 24.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 111,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.52 Delivery
Managing Innovation 5E - Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change Paperback – 24 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Managing Innovation is an established, best-selling text for MBA, MSc and advanced undergraduate courses on innovation management, management of technology, new product development and entrepreneurship. It is also widely used by managers in both the service and manufacturing sectors.
Currently in its fifth edition, Managing Innovation has been fully revised and now comes with an interactive e-book housing an impressive array of videos, cases, activities and tools to bring innovation to life. The book is also accompanied by the Innovation Portal at www.innovation-portal.info, which contains an extensive collection of additional digital resources for both lecturers and students.
- The Research Notes and Views from the Front Line feature boxes strengthen the evidence-based and practical approach making this a must-read for anyone studying or working within innovation.
- The Innovation Portal at www.innovation-portal.info is an essential resource for both student and lecturer and includes theInnovation Toolkit a fully searchable array of practical innovation tools along with a compendium ofcases, activities, audio and video clips.
- The interactive e-book that accompanies the text provides enriched content to deepen the readers understanding of innovation concepts.
"Tidd and Bessants text has become a standard for students and practitioners of innovation. They offer a lively account on innovation management full of interesting and new examples, but one that at the same time is rigorously anchored in what we have learned over the last thirty years on how to manage that ultimate business challenge of renewing products, processes, and business models. Those who want to innovate must read this book."
Professor Arnoud De Meyer, Director, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK
"Innovation matters and this book by two leaders in the field which is clear and practical as well as rigorous should be essential reading for all seeking to study or to become involved in innovation."
Chris Voss, Professor of Operations and Technology Management, London Business School, UK
"A comprehensive and comprehensible compendium on the management of innovation. It is very well organized and very well presented. A pedagogic tool that will work at multiple levels for those wishing to gain deeper insights into some of the most challenging and important management issues of the day."
David J. Teece, Thomas W. Tusher Professor in Global Business, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA
About the Author
Joe Tidd is Professor of technology and information management at SPRU (Science and Technology Policy Research) and visiting Professor at University College London, Cass Business School, Copenhagen Business School, and Rotterdam School of Management. Dr Tidd was previously Head of the Management of Innovation Specialisation and Director of the Executive MBA Programme at Imperial College.
John Bessant holds the Chair in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Exeter University where he is also Research Director. In 2003, he was awarded a Fellowship with the Advanced Institute for Management Research and was also elected a Fellow of the British Academy of Management. He served on the Business and Management Panel of both the 2001 and 2008 Research Assessment Exercises. He has acted as advisor to various national governments and to international bodies including the United Nations, The World Bank and the OECD.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > Organisational Change
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Automation
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Business & Finance