You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Digital List Price:||$41.11|
Save $18.50 (45%)
Managing Coaching at Work: Developing, Evaluating and Sustaining Coaching in Organizations Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I especially enjoyed (and gained valuable insights from) the information regarding initiating and evaluating a coaching program. If the potential benefits of a coaching program aren't identified clearly at the onset, as well as having a plan in place to evaluate the coaching programs' lasting results, the success of the program may never occur...indeed, the coaching program itself may never even get off the ground in your workplace. Great information presented!
Managing Coaching at Work truly provides practical information on every aspect of coaching. New coaches, as well as veterans in this area, will benefit from reading, adopting and applying these techniques and principles to their work environment.
Two thumbs up!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Human Resources > Conflict Resolution & Mediation
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Training
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Teams
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Training