|Material Type||Plastic, Polycarbonate|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||16.89 x 9.3 x 1.5 cm; 32 Grams|
|Item Weight||32 g|
|Item Model Number||8541756122|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 March 2018|
Cable Clips Cord Management Organizer, 3 Packs Adhesive Hooks, Wire Cord Holder Power Cords Charging Accessory Cables, Mouse Cable, PC, Office Home (7, 5 and 3 Slots) (Black)
- EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR CABLE CLEAN-UP - Cool tone design with 7 slots, it enables you to organize 7 cables with a single cable clip, it's compatible with cables measuring 6mm in diameter or less, works for speaker wires, computer wires, audio wires, camera cables, internet cables, twisted headphone cords, and much more.
- SOLID MATERIAL - Constructed by durable silicon material instead of poor plastic, Baskiss cable clip is more robust to hold multiple cables at a time and maintain good elasticity.
- STICKY IN ALL SURFACES - Works in all surfaces, plastic, wood, glass,etc. and enables easy access to all your cables in the position that you want. Sticky in the surface you put.
- GOOD ADHESION - Easy to use self-adhesive backing allows you to peel and stick to desired surface as needed.
- MESSY FREE - Quickly and easily put your cords and cables inside the clip to ensure it doesn't get tangled again. In this way you can keep them organized and it saves maximum space for you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
At your desk, in our room or in the kitchen, there are phone cables, ipad cables, earphone wires etc tangled everywhere. Baskiss Cable Clip will help you better organize your cords at home, in your offcie, in the car or at any place. It is capable to organize 7 cables at a time. You will love it!
it's compatible with cables measuring 6mm in diameter or less, works for speaker wires, computer wires, audio wires, camera cables, internet cables, twisted headphone cords, and much more.
Constructed by durable silicone material instead of poor plastic, Baskiss cable clip is more robust to hold multiple cables at a time and maintain good elasticity.
Quickly and easily put your cords and cables inside the clip to ensure it doesn't get tangled again. In this way you can keep them organized and it saves maximum space for you.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Made out of a sturdy rubber that is has fantastic grip for cables. The fingers that hold the cables are strong and will hold anything I put on them and I doubt they will wear or tear. However, the foam double sided tape that does a fantastic job, does slightly show from the top down. That is fine for my use but may annoy others if the same thing has occurred.
1x 7cable thingy, 1x 5cable thingy, 1x 3cable thingy and a nice "thank you" card for buying it.
These cable holder bits are so much better than cheap ones and I recommend buying these ones instead
- It sticks really well and holds. Only been on for a week but doesn’t look like it’s moving
- holds cables well. Slight issues with flat charging cables a little lose but it still holds it fine.
- If you’re looking I would def get this one
Top reviews from other countries
Die Abstände sind gut bemessen, das ein- und aushängen gelingt mit einer Hand. Gut so!
Der Kleber haftet sofort, also gleich genau positionieren.
Product exactly as pictured (3 racks, S-M-L), works with all cable diameter/materials I've tried so far, sticks well to surface thanks to built-in adhesive band. Soft-touch-plastic-like material feels nice and keeps an appropriately low profile.
Adhesive band could be provided separately like similar items, which would make it easier to remove and repurpose the cord holders.
Reviewed in Germany on 6 November 2020
Reviewed in Germany on 3 December 2019