Other Sellers on Amazon
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Management and Cost Accounting Paperback – 26 March 2015
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Back Cover
Management and Cost Accounting, Sixth Edition
Alnoor Bhimani, Charles T. Horngren, Srikant M. Datar and Madhav V. Rajan
This popular text offers clear and comprehensive coverage of management and cost accounting for students and professionals. Management and Cost Accounting is the European adaptation of Horngren, Datar and Rajan’s leading US text, Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis. The content has been significantly revised to reflect management accounting syllabuses across Europe. Rich in examples and real-life applications, Management and Cost Accounting brings technical and theoretical concepts to life. The international focus of the text is supported by a wealth of case studies featuring companies from around the world, and all coverage is fully updated in line with recent research.
- Up-to-date coverage, including new sections on decision making in uncertainty, sustainable accounting, plus a discussion on the behavioural aspects of accounting
- Increased number of practice exercises and end-of-chapter questions provide opportunities to apply and develop techniques
- Wide-ranging European and Harvard Business School case studies that illustrate how management accounting applies in various contexts, locations and situations
- Concepts in Action and Surveys of Company Practice boxes show how accounting techniques are put into practice by managers in the business world
- Accessible step-by-step approach helps you master the subject one step at a time
Join over 10 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs
This title can be supported by MyAccountingLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. MyAccountingLab provides a personalised approach, with instant feedback and numerous additional resources to support your learning.
Use the power of MyAccountingLab to accelerate your learning. You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyAccountingLab:
1. Is your lecturer using MyAccountingLab? Ask your lecturer for your course ID
2. Has an access card been included with the book? Check the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access card, go to http://www.myaccountinglab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
Alnoor Bhimani is Professor of Management Accounting and Director of LSE Entrepreneurship at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Charles T. Horngren was the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting at Stanford University.
Srikant M. Datar is the Arthur Lowes Dickinson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard University.
Madhav V. Rajan is the Robert K. Jaedicke Professor of Accounting and Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Stanford University.
- ASIN : 1292063467
- Publisher : Pearson Education; 6th edition (26 March 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 888 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781292063461
- ISBN-13 : 978-1292063461
- Dimensions : 19.5 x 3 x 26.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 265,570 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2018
Il est recommandé par nos professeurs et il fournit un excellent support de cours.