- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Rosenberg Pub Pty Ltd (1 March 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1877058416
- ISBN-13: 978-1877058417
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Man of Intelligence Paperback – 1 Mar 2006
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 1 Mar 2006||
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
A fascinating topic and character
3 September 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
3 people found this helpful.
A book which 'covers both bases' in a little-known topic. Both scholarly (without being 'dry') and with a good (but not excessive) focus on the character Eric Nave - and a realistic assessment of both his virtues and failings. I was so impressed with the book, which I borrowed and read for nothing from my local library, that I bought a copy to re-read in the future.
John W Snelling
Just finished this one. Eric Nave was quite a ...
11 February 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
One person found this helpful.
Just finished this one. Eric Nave was quite a person who definitely had an influence on helping to bring WWII to a successful conclusion for the Allies. Probably earlier than it might have been too. Impressive.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Military > World War II
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania
- Books > History > Military > Intelligence & Espionage
- Books > History > Military > World War II
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides