Maker Hart LOOP MIXER - Portable Audio Mixer with 5 Channels, 5 x 1/8" Stereo and 1/4" Mono to Stereo DM2S Adapter
- MIXER WITH VERSATILITY - Mix audio/music from computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, Amazon Echo/Dot, mics and instruments
- AMPLIFY SIGNAL - Powered by AC adapter, increase signals from MIC to LINE level to a max gain of 50 dB for each input
- STEREO & MONO - 5 x 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo jacks with Mono to Stereo DM2S adapter included
- 3 OUTPUTS - 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphones, Output to speakers, and REC OUT stereo jacks for 3 simultaneous outputs
- TOUGH YET PORTABLE - Portable yet durable build with a smooth, intuitive design
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Description :
Loop Mixer has 5 stereo input Audio mixer, therefore it could connect with 10 inputs at most. It also has amplifier for using as the Dynamic microphone.
When it is applied into the band for multiplayer practicing.It could connect with all loop in and loop out in series. In this situation,you could switch the voices upon your request as music mixer. That means you could choose not only to hear the voice you wantbut also not to hear the voice which you are not required. In addition, this situation will not affect the mixer output.
※ Only dynamic microphone or Battery-powered condenser microphone can be used. (high-sensitivity microphones is recommended)Specification:
Stereo 5 in/2 out Configuration: 5 stereo devices on LOOP MIXER can connect up to 10 mono device.
Microphone Setup: With the inclusion of SENS(Sensitivity) knobs, the LOOP MIXER can accommodate a variety of signals from microphone to Line level.
Overload Indicators : The L/R OVERLOAD LEDs allow you to set the best signal level for optimum audio performance.
REC OUT Jacks: Connection to a recording device can be made through these jacks.
PHONES Jack: Stereo headphones can be connected to this jack for convenient mix monitoring.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 38% (38%)||38%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|