Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 delivery
Magnified Human Larynx Anatomical Showing Model,Can Show The Movement Process of The Laryngeal Cartilage,Medical Anatomy Skeleton Throat Study Model
- ★. The model is made in accordance with the relevant requirements of the technical standard of JY161-84 "Large Anatomy Enlargement Model". The model is about 240mm high and is mounted on the base.
- ★. The model shows that the upper part of the throat is connected to the hyoid bone. The lower part is connected to the trachea (to the back of the eighth tracheal cartilage, which communicates with the pharynx. The larynx cartilage is attached to the thyroid and thyroid glands; it also shows the distribution of piriform crypts and blood nerves.
- ★. The cartilage of the larynx shows thyroid cartilage, ring cartilage, epiglottic cartilage, and scoop cartilage.
- ★. The laryngeal muscle shows the transverse plane, the oblique muscle, the posterior ring muscle, and the left circumflex. The right osteochondral cartilage is dissected (removable), showing the epiglottis, parathyroid epithelium, thyroid gland and circumflex.
- ★. The model was cut in the middle, showing internal structures such as the laryngeal vestibule, middle throat cavity, subglottic cavity, glottic fissure, laryngeal treasure, and tracheal cavity.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product name ： Large Anatomy Model
Product material: PVC material
Product size: 12 * 24cm
Product use: Anatomy teaching, medical teaching, visual aids, physiology teaching
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|