|Color||Magnetic Knife Holder|
|Package Dimensions||42.1 x 6 x 3.9 cm; 1.17 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.17 kg|
Magnetic Knife Holder, Ouddy 16 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, Multipurpose Magnetic Knife Rack, Kitchen Wall Knife Holder Strip for Home Tool Organization One Size B-16 Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium Quality Magnetic Knife Bar - Our magnetic knife holder is designed with safety in mind first, made from top quality stainless steel and featuring a powerful magnet. Sleek, modern, space-saving design saves valuable countertop and workbench space, accenting any kitchen decor.
- Durable Knife Magnet with Strong Magnetism - Ouddy magnetic knife bar is used to hold securely your knifes. And the powerful magnets will help keep children out of reach of sharp knives. Your knives will stay in place and not slide off this magnetic knife rack. It will never rust and never lose its powerful magnetic charge and easy to clean up.
- Easy to Install - This magnetic knife block comes with mounting hardware and easy to follow illustrated instructions on the webpage so you can mount the magnetic knife strip and organize your kitchen right away!
- Multipurpose Magnetic Knife Holder - This magnetic knife rack has an extended length that allows you to hold more knives than most knife blocks on the market while still being small enough to fit in well into many nooks and crannies in yourmount onto kitchen walls with ease. Ouddy knife magnet can be used as knife holder, knife strip, knife rack, kitchen utensil holder, home organizer, art supply organizer & tool holder.
- Absolutely RISK FREE Purchase - We are so confident in the quality of our product that you'll love it. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with magnetic knife block, simply contact us to return the product for a FULL Refund or Replacement. Just click add to cart on this page to get yours NOW!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Magnetic Knife Holder, Ouddy 16 Inch Magnetic Knife Strip Bar, Multipurpose Magnetic Knife Rack, Kitchen Magnet Knife Holder Strip for Home Tool Organization
About the product
- Ouddy magnetic knife holder grips securely, yet easily releases knives, kitchen gadgets and tools.
- A compact, convenient and practical holder. Perfect for kitchen, workshop or garage.
- The magnetic knife strip can be affixed to any wall for immediate access, whether over a built-in cutting board or close to the oven.
- While stowing knives in drawers may lead to accidental cuts and scrapes to both user hands and knives while fumbling for a particular blade, the strip keeps knives visible and separate through the attraction between the magnet and the blade's material.
- Installs easily with screws provided.
- Parents with small children may want to mount the storage strip out of reach of children until they are old enough to practice knife safety.
- Ouddy magnetic knife strip also could hold other metallic kitchen utensils, including whisks, spatulas, stirring spoons and ladles.
1. Taking off the back of knife bar(please be careful), and measuring the spacing of two screw holes on it.
2. Drilling two holes on the wall according to the spacing.3. Putting the white screws in the holes of the wall.
4. Putting the back of knife bar on the wall, please make sure to aligning the holes, and fixing the screws on each side.
5. Please put the rest part(has magnetic stripe) on it which has been fixed on the wall.
1. Care instructions: wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
2. As the wood grain is water transfer printed on the stainless steel, the corner paint maybe scratched, which is normal.