Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.81 Delivery
Maglite ML50L LED 2-Cell c Flashlight in Display Box, Blue
- Offers a powerful projecting beam with an advanced focus system that adjust from spot to flood with less than 1/4 turn of the head
- Balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED, for a brilliant adjustable beam
- intelligent energy source management balancing high brightness with extended battery life
- Renowned for its quality, durability and reliability
- Multi-mode electronic switch allowing the user to quickly toggle between the five available modes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
MAGLITE ML50L LED C-Cell flashlights
MAG Instrument, INC.
A USA Manufacturer since 1979, Maglite flashlights are carried by thousands of law enforcement officers, emergency responders, military service men and women and ordinary people around the world. Everyone has their own reason for choosing a Maglite flashlight. It could be that you’re looking for the latest LED technology, or you want the dependability that can only come from an American Made product.
Whatever reason, you’ll be glad you did.
Visit our official website for additional product info.
MAGLITE ML50L LED 2 and 3-Cell C
Mid Size Flashlight
With the familiar 'QuickClik' system users can, within the 'General' function set, choose Full Power (maximum Lumens): Low Power (up to 113 Lumens: 2-Cell); or Eco Mode - a super power saving mode that yields up to 23 Lumens (2-Cell) with greatly extended run-time.
There are three additional function sets – Outdoor; Law Enforcement; and Military – each offering a different set of functions invoked in a different sequence, for quickest access to the functions the particular user prefers.
- Sizes: 2-Cell C / 3-Cell C
- Improved, faster-handling 'Quick Focus' system now adjusts from spot to flood with less than ¼ turn of the head.
Features / Performance
Superior Quality Build and Craftsmanship
- Weather-Resistant Seals.
- Diamond Knurl Design
- Anodized Aluminum Body
Quick Clik and Quick Focus
Quick Clik - Push button electronic switch, embodies the fast and easy method of choosing a functional mode.
Quick Focus - an advanced beam focus system, adjusts from spot to flood with less than ¼ turn of the head.
Performance (2 & 3-Cell C)
Water-Resistant (IPX4), Shock-Resistant and National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Certified. - * Performance and ratings data are based on tests conducted according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Flashlight Basic Performance Standard (2009) / Certified NTOA member tested and recommended by NTOA.org (SEP 2014)
Activity Based Function Sets
Outdoor; Law Enforcement; and Military each offer different set of functions invoked in a different sequence.
|ML50L LED 2-Cell C||ML50L LED 3-Cell C|
|Product||MAGLITE ML50L LED 2-Cell C Flashlight||MAGLITE ML50L LED 3-Cell C Flashlight|
|Type / Technology||Mid Size / LED||Mid Size / LED|
|Lumens||490 lm||611 lm|
|Run Time, High/Low/Eco||15 h. / 29 h. / 112 h.||16 h. / 42 h. / 153 h.|
|Drop Resistant / Water Resistant||Yes - 1m / Yes - IPX4||Yes - 1m / Yes - IPX4|
|Length / Weight with Batteries||8.184 in. (207.87 mm) / 12.72 oz. (360.61 g)||10.154 in. (257.912 mm) / 16 oz. (453.59 g)|
|Beam Distance / Peak Beam Intensity||299 m. / 22400 cd.||339 m. / 28760 cd.|
|Power Management / Rechargeable||Yes / No||Yes / No|
|Batteries||(Alkaline C-Cell) Not Included||(Alkaline C-Cell) Not Included|
|Standard Colors||Black, Red, Silver, Gray, Blue||Black, Red, Silver, Gray, Blue|
General Features and Benefits
- All MAGLITE flashlights feature a high intensity focusing adjustable beam.
- Design balanced optics and Power Management for maximum performance.
- Anodized inside and out for better corrosion resistance and durability.
- High-grade rubber seals in every size flashlight.
- Precision machined high strength aluminum alloy cases.
- Backed by Mag Instrument’s Renowned Warranty Service. Limited lifetime warranty in the Western Hemisphere; ten-year limited warranty elsewhere. See product packaging for details.
- All MAGLITE flashlights are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Some foreign parts/components/accessories are used. See individual product package labels for details.
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|