The second instalment in The Balance series from Alan Baxter (will there be a third?) and a worthy sequel it is.
Kicking off about three years after the events of the first book Isiah is on the trail of The Sorcerer, the man who trained the villain in the first book. Isiah quickly realises he's bitten off a little more than he can chew and things get very interesting. This book definitely continues in the flavour of RealmShift but with plenty of new events and characters, a good dose of humour and that same fast pace that made the first book hard to put down.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 50 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Gryphonwood Press
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 1 November 2012
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NRE637U
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 50,674 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)