I have gay friends. I also have daughters who are SJWs. I don’t have any “trans” people - or potential candidates for so-called gender-reassignment - in my life. This book is for anyone who might have an interest in any of these groups.
Put simply, Murray questions assumptions. I learned a lot. For example, after 40 years of having close gay friends, you’d think (and I would have thought) that I’d have nothing new to learn. Wrong! I found his entire line of inquiry refreshingly honest and informative.
His arguments concerning the “trans” phenomenon would be particularly helpful for any parent faced with a child claiming to be “in the wrong body” - read it and beware. All is not as it might appear.
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Continuum (17 September 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1635579988
- ISBN-13: 978-1635579987
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 2.6 x 24.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 549 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,486 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)