ProCase MacBook Pro 13 Case 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 Release A2159 A1989 A1706 A1708, Hard Case Shell Cover and Keyboard Skin Cover for MacBook Pro 13 Inch with/Without Touch Bar –Black
- Hard shell cover case for MacBook Pro 13 Inch 2018/2017/2016 release (A1989 with Touch Bar, A1706 with Touch Bar and A1708 without Touch Bar). Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the macbook before your purchase. Not Compatible with any MacBook Pro previous models
- Ultra slim light weight hard case has 8oz in weight and 1.2mm in thichness. No logo cut out design, transparency is different from color to color.
- Quality soft rubberized coating offers smooth finish and nice touching while protects your device from scrapes and scratches. Including a matching color keyboard Cover
- Snap on design, easy on and off; Fully vented for heat disbursement; Fully access to all ports and features, plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Compatible with Models A1989/A1706/A1708: Release 2018 -- MR9Q2LL/A, MR9R2LL/A; Release June 2017 -- MPXV2LL/A, MPXX2LL/A, MPXW2LL/A, MPXY2LL/A, MPXQ2LL/A, MPXR2LL/A, MPXT2LL/A, MPXU2LL/A; Release October 2016 -- MLL42LL/A, MLUQ2LL/A, MLH12LL/A, MLVP2LL/A, MNQF2LL/A, MNQG2LL/A
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ProCase, providing you an easier lifestyle with our quality case
ProCase is committed to designing and building solid, sturdy and functional products. Through nearly a decade's effort and innovation, our professional team has made varieties of fancy cases, covers, sleeves and bags for cellphones, tablets, iPad, MacBook, notebooks, laptops and so on. We never stop exploring. In recent years, we have been developing and expanding our product portfolio to beauty, outdoors and household products. Our brand name speaks for itself -ProCase, providing an easier lifestyle for you with our quality case.
This decent case is custom-made for 2019/2018/2017/2016 release Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display (A2159 / A1989 / A1706 with Touch Bar and A1708 without Touch Bar). Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the MacBook before you purchase.
Compatible with Models A2159 & A1989 & A1706 & A1708:
Release in 2019 -- MV962LL/A, MV992LL/A, MV972LL/A, MV9A2LL/A
Release in 2018 -- MR9Q2LL/A, MR9R2LL/A
Release in June 2017 -- MPXV2LL/A, MPXX2LL/A, MPXW2LL/A, MPXY2LL/A, MPXQ2LL/A, MPXR2LL/A, MPXT2LL/A, MPXU2LL/A
Release in October 2016 -- MLL42LL/A, MLUQ2LL/A, MLH12LL/A, MLVP2LL/A, MNQF2LL/A, MNQG2LL/A
- Comes with a silicone keyboard cover, protecting your MacBook keyboard against spills (coffee/beer/milk), dust (crumbs/powder) and more.
- The ultra slim lightweight hard shell case provides your MacBook Pro 13" A2159 & A1989 & A1706 & A1708 (2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016) a well fit and full protection without adding any bulkiness to your laptop.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bottom part of this cover on the other hand... it's more of a slide in cover, and since there's nothing to hold/clip onto the MacBook.. it can easily slide back out again if it's not handled carefully.
the Keyboard cover... it will leave a bit of a mark onto the display screen. Definitely not an exact match (MacBook 2018). If you cannot touch type and have the need to double check on keys... this cover will just annoy you.
So Overall... as it turned out, I purchased this cover only for the top part....
Not a huge fan of pro case logo on the underside, but that's just me being nitpicky.
I would definitely buy from this brand cases for my other devices.
The keyboard cover is pretty useless, not sure why they bother.
The only issues I've found with this product is that a small part of the keyboard skin does stick out a little and the back of the MacBook can be a fingerprint magnet if not cleaned, however, these are EXTREMELY minor nit-picks more than anything else. Absolutely not a deal-breaker. If you are looking for a hard-shell for your MacBook - get this one.
The keyboard cover is not sized correctly - even though I have the correct layout format, the US format one. It is just not sized correctly. Disappointing, since so many other companies also offer this free of charge.
But the case is good.
Top international reviews
Installation is easy, it just snaps on. Takes a good tug to pull it off. Unlike similar, less expensive cases, this case does not cover the two USB-C ports or the headphone jack. It also has venting slats on the bottom, and it doesn't cover the fan vent on the back.
I ordered it in pink and it's really nice looking. Frosted but still transparent enough to see the logo. It feels slippery, but not enough that you'd lose your grip.
For the price, this is definitely a good case. Don't go buying a $50 case, this one is just as good.
I'll update my review in the fall, after a few months of using it in college.
1. The case came with so many scratches on, out from the pack, which doesn't make it look good. Since it's crystal and my MacBook is space grey, you can see the scratches easily.
2. The case doesn't fit well either, as I close the laptop it leaves a big gap between two sides because of how the case is made and this will easily allow dust to go in.
3. The keyboard cover is okay protection wise but doesn't have proper space for all the keys for the backlight led to see. Also it doesn't stay sealed around the spacebar area. It's loose.
Overall it looks cheaply made and I think there are other good cases compare to this in the market.
1. keyboard cover blocks the backlit keyboard so at night or low light, one's typing in the dark. Can't see the keys.
2. the four non-slip pads on the bottom are white, not black. Aesthetically, not pleasing, but not a deal breaker for me. Still, how hard could it have been for the manufacturer to source black non-slip pads.
For these reasons, I've given it 4/5 stars.
Al paso de los días, el case empieza a mostrar muchas marcas de uso y hasta un poco de polvo atrapado. El polvo no es culpa del producto pero como es transparente, se nota. Las rayaduras si desnudan un poco lo frágil que es por fuera y aunque no es un problema práctico sí lo es estético.
Buen producto, pero quizá la opción transparente no sea la mejor.