- Product Dimensions: 35.1 x 24.1 x 1.1 cm ; 163 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Item Model Number: PC-08360240
- ASIN: B01N6HBUR1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 December 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
MacBook Pro 15 Case 2017/2016 A1707, ProCase Hard Case Shell Cover Keyboard Cover Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Newest 2017/2016 Release) Touch Bar Touch ID Turquoise MacBook Pro 15 (A1707)
|Price:||+ $10.65 Delivery|
- Exclusively designed for 2018 & 2017 & 2016 Release Apple MacBook Pro 15 Inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID (A1990 with Touch Bar and A1707 with Touch Bar). Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the MacBook before your purchase. Not Compatible with any other MacBook Pro previous models
- Ultra slim light weight hard case has 8oz in weight and 1.2mm in thichness. No logo cut out design, transparency is different from color to color.
- Quality soft rubberized coating offers smooth finish and nice touching while protects your device from scrapes and scratches.
- Snap on design, easy on and off; Fully vented for heat disbursement; Fully access to all ports and features, plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Including a silicon keyboard Cover. Compatible with Models A1990 & A1707: Release 2018 -- MR932LL/A, MR942LL/A -- Release June 2017 -- MPTR2LL/A, MPTU2LL/A, MPTT2LL/A, MPTV2LL/A and Release October 2016 -- MLH32LL/A, MLW72LL/A, MLH42LL/A, MLW82LL/A
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ProCase, providing you an easier lifestyle with our quality case
ProCase is committed to designing and building solid, sturdy and functional products. Through nearly a decade's effort and innovation, our professional team has made varieties of fancy cases, covers, sleeves and bags for cellphones, tablets, iPad, MacBook, notebooks, laptops and so on. We never stop exploring. In recent years, we have been developing and expanding our product portfolio to beauty, outdoors and household products. Our brand name speaks for itself -ProCase, providing an easier lifestyle for you with our quality case.
This decent case is custom-made for 2019/2018/2017/2016 release Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display (A2159 / A1989 / A1706 with Touch Bar and A1708 without Touch Bar). Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the MacBook before you purchase.
Compatible with Models A2159 & A1989 & A1706 & A1708:
Release in 2019 -- MV962LL/A, MV992LL/A, MV972LL/A, MV9A2LL/A
Release in 2018 -- MR9Q2LL/A, MR9R2LL/A
Release in June 2017 -- MPXV2LL/A, MPXX2LL/A, MPXW2LL/A, MPXY2LL/A, MPXQ2LL/A, MPXR2LL/A, MPXT2LL/A, MPXU2LL/A
Release in October 2016 -- MLL42LL/A, MLUQ2LL/A, MLH12LL/A, MLVP2LL/A, MNQF2LL/A, MNQG2LL/A
- Comes with a silicone keyboard cover, protecting your MacBook keyboard against spills (coffee/beer/milk), dust (crumbs/powder) and more.
- The ultra slim lightweight hard shell case provides your MacBook Pro 13" A2159 & A1989 & A1706 & A1708 (2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016) a well fit and full protection without adding any bulkiness to your laptop.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's a simple two-piece unit. Click both pieces on and forget about it.
Note that this case comes with a keyboard protector. I didn't like the rubbery feel of the keyboard cover, and they're not really my kind of thing, so I didn't use the key cover.
It's a nice case and worth protecting the laptop.
The case also is extremely light and adds barely any weight or size to the MacBook Pro, which is great since Apple designed the computer with a focus on thinness, portability, and weight. It also has an extremely soft and nice feel to the case itself. You can sometimes get fingerprints on the case if your fingers are greasy from food or something, but I wouldn't say it easily tracks prints on it. I've had some on there that are kind of hard to rub off with just a dry paper towel but even then they are barely noticeable and I'd contend that simply a damp paper towel will take care of it.
The bottom silicone feet do a great job at keeping your MacBook Pro from sliding around and even raise it a bit, which in the event of a spill may buy you some more time to move the computer and even depending on how much liquid there is could keep it from touching a lot of the computer itself, although the sides on the left and right are vulnerable because they're open ventilation there but thats due in part to Apple's design. The ventilations on the bottom of the case along with the slightly raised feature have helped dissipate heat when doing some light audio and video editing.
I've had no issues using the USB-C ports on this device and even with my Griffin Magnetic cable (which is the bulkiest cord I use) there have been no conflicts with the case. I have to say I haven't used the keyboard cover as I use UPPERCASE's premium keyboard protector. I would say by looking at it and using a Kuzy version in the past, that if you don't feel like buying another brand, it'll get the job done but it may not allow a lot of light through since it is really black.
Overall, great laptop that protects in style and comfort at a reasonable price.