|Product Dimensions||4.57 x 9.14 x 16.76 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Model Number||490-900-M061|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Deck wash kit|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
MTD Genuine Parts 490-900-M061 Deck Wash Kit for Lawn Mowersand Tractors 2005 and After
Enhance your purchase
- Fits most Troy-Bilt, MTD, Yard-Man, Yard Machines, Huskee and Bolens tractors and walk-behind mower decks, 2005 and after
- Attaches easily to garden hose
- Removes grass and dirt from tractor and mower decks
- 1 kit needed for walk-behind mower decks, as well as for 42" tractor decks and 2 kits needed for 46", 50" and 54" tractor decks
- Replaces O.E. # 721-04041, 737-04003D, 731-07487. Refer the user guide below for Installation steps
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If you want your outdoor power equipment to last longer and do more, you want Arnold parts, accessories, and attachments. Providing you with a wide variety of hassle-free, top-quality products, Arnold parts will keep all your equipment in the best shape possible. Compatible with tons of major brands, 50+ years of proven performance has landed Arnold a reputation of cutting edge product innovations and extensive engineering expertise. From basic maintenance to major innovations, Arnold has everything you need to keep equipment running the way it should season after season. With Arnold you can be confident of a reliable product with accurate fit, design, material, and construction. In addition to reliable parts and accessories, Arnold's easy-to-follow instructions and extra tips will ease your equipment maintenance and assure that you get the job done right.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 9 July 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 11 October 2019