|Item weight||6.99 Kilograms|
reiga 52-in Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit Remote Control Modern Blade Noiseless Reversible Motor,6-Speed, 3 Color Temperature Switch (Hand-Painted)
|Controller type||Remote Control|
|Mounting type||Downrod Mount|
|Number of speeds||6|
About this item
- 155*20mm Silicon steel DC motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement, mute rotation, energy efficient and long service life.
- Airflow: 6477cfm.Energy Usage: LED light with 1000 lumen ,12W, LED color temperature will be change to warm white（3000K）,cool white（5700K）,full light（8700K）.
- 17 degree pitch optimized, ABS blades soaking water will not be deformed, moisture-proof, specially designed for patio and damp locations.
- Remote control. With governing speed ,reverse feature,1/2/4/8 timing function, setting the timer function when you go to sleep and no worried about you will feel too cool at night.
- Easy to install and Quick Insertion: Standard Down-rod Assembly 10-Inch and Minimum -Length Down-rod 6-Inch.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
reiga is a ceiling fan manufacturer for over 15years .reiga ceiling fan’s DC motor is strong & noiseless. Perfect design with governing speed ,timing feature, bright light. Easy to install and balanced runs great so no vibration even a high speed. Ceiling fan ,reiga is your best choice！
Relax & Enjoy the Comfort of a Ceiling Fan
Reiga ceiling fan with light is gorgeous and restoring ancient ways, in design for tour lifes, suitable for winter and summer two seasons, keep your family away from air-condition diseases, mute rotation, energy-saving and environmentally.
With its round lines and curved ABS blades, the Reiga ceiling fan is a statement piece for any setting. A cleanly designed housing in hand painted is adorned with three matching blades creating a beautifully streamlined ceiling fan.
The Reiga not only leads the pack in function and beauty but it’s also an expert at moving air.
Use the ceiling fan year round!
Rotate the air in your home without running the air condition or heating units; saving you money on electricity bills.
Run the fan in summer mode!
When you run the fan counter-clockwise, the airflow creates a cooling effect, while keeping energy costs down.
Run the fan in winter mode!
When you run the fan clockwise, the warm air that collects near the ceiling is forced down and is evenly distributed.
Color Temperature Selection
Providing three kinds of color temperature, warm white（3000K）,cool white（5700K）,full light（8700K）. You could change the lighting color as you like. It will make sure your eyes get better protection through adjusting the light when your eyes tired.
|reiga 52-in Ceiling Fan LED Light Kit Remote Control Noiseless Reversible Motor||reiga 52-in Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit Remote Control Modern Blades||reiga 54-in Ceiling Fan with LED Light Kit Remote Control Modern Blades||reiga 54-in Ceiling Fan with Remote Control Reversible Motor||reiga 54-inch Silver Modern Ceiling Fan Retractable Blades with Dimmable LED||reiga 44 Black Retractable Blade Caged Ceiling Fan with Light Kit Remote Control|
|Size||52 inch||52 inch||54 inch||54 inch||54 inch||44 inch|
|Color||Bright White||Silver||White||Hand-painted||Silver||Trasparent brown|
|Downrod||6/10 inch||6/10 inch||6/10 inch||6/10 inch||6/10 inch||5/10 inch|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First day - Very impressed with how quiet it is. Only once you get to 3 (of 6) do you really notice it, almost silent on 1 or 2. I would never use it over that, certainly not on 6. The better you brace the mounting point to the ceiling structure, the more stable and quiet it’ll be.
Things I don’t like:
1. If the wall light switch is turned off (or there’s a power cut), when power is put back on, the light default setting is on. This is good if you can’t find the remote, but it does mean if you go away (and forget to turn off the wall switch) and there’s a power cut, the light will stay on (when power is back on). I’d prefer it remain off. Maybe if it could have a little switch up in the fan electrics to pick one or the other (not sure how easy, or cheap that’d be). (My smart lights (LIFX) are the same though so I’m used to it).
2. The light is very bright. I suppose better to be too bright than not bright enough. A simple solution would be to put a disk of something inside the light lens which blocks some of the LED’s.
3. Instructions are pretty bad. Both assembly and use (no explanation of how to change LED colour - which is quickly turn off then on). This sort of thing really marks it as cheap. Reiga, pay more for good translations. One or two illustrations are slightly incorrect too (the remote receiver wiring illustration is wrong).
4. Even on 1 it’s too fast (too much airflow). I want a waft on the lowest speed. A simple workaround is to run it in reverse.
5. The badge is ugly (on the all white one). Looks like it’s just stuck on, so easily fixed.
6. The light module looks a bit of an afterthought, sticks out a bit much, but it could be worse. Overall design is modern, so I thought the white best in my older house - not so noticeable.
7. I wish it didn’t beep on remote commands (minor issue).
8. Please use recycled moulded cardboard packing instead of the big polystyrene ones.
No hesitation in recommending the Mountain Air ceiling Fan
Have now installed two Mountain Air Ceiling Fans and we are supper impressed with the performance and how quite they are.
Honestly, this fan is fantastic. It was delivered before the Amazon Prime estimated time. Well boxed and packaged. Easy to unbox with what are easily some of the highest quality parts I could have hoped for. I was a bit worried as the description for “hand painted blades” set the imagination off but the faux wood finish is excellent and flawless. The qualified electrician found it very easy to install and connected it through to an existing light switch. Led lights have three colour temps which are easy to cycle through using the simple and surprisingly high quality remote control. I am super impressed and would definitely buy again.
Decent quality, very little wobble when running, very good airflow.
It can be substituted for an existing ceiling light and still be used at the wall switch no problem.
I found the earth leads could be a bit longer.
Also, the stem could be longer, just managed to install it with the longer stem, but had to skip the top of the fan cover (which you don't really see anyway).
The power connection terminals are very close to the mounting holes which is annoying,
But overall happy with the purchase and will probably grab more when it goes on discount again.