|Connector Type||Wireless, Wired|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 10 x 4.5 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item Weight||640 g|
|Item Model Number||MSCK61-black|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||18 January 2019|
Motospeed 60% Mechanical Keyboard Portable 61 Keys RGB LED Backlit Type-C USB Wired Office/Gaming Keyboard for Mac, Android, Windows（Blue Switch）
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Outemu blue switches|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Wired|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||29 x 10 x 4.5 centimetres|
|Number of keys||61|
About this item
- 【MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD】 Designed with ultra-thin, light weight, small size and concise outlook, CK61 keyboard is handy,61 Keys Compact portable mechanical gaming keyboard with custom mechanical feeling keyboard switches (Outemu Switch). Designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The switches are of the highest quality, tested for 50 million keystrokes
- 【RGB-BACKLIT BACKLIT MECHANICAL】 14 Backlit Effects,enjoy a more immersive, colorful typing and gaming experience.Support commonly used game mode button backlight and custom recording key backlight function,Double-shot injection molded keycaps, It provides transparent and transparent backlight and letters. It is very durable and will not scratch. The perfect mechanical keyboard for office or home use. Mini mechanical keyboard WITHOUT separate number gaming keypad
- 【HIGH QUALITY AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE】Compact ergonomic design and high quality durable ABS construction with Plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches,61 keys space-saving mechanical keyboard design releases the workspace on your desk without sacrificing performance and comfort in game sessions
- 【61 RESPONSIVE KEYS】 No matter how many buttons press, respond or trigger at the same time，All 61 keys have individual switches with ‘full n-key rollover’ and ‘anti-ghosting’ for flawless performance,Support 14 kinds of LED lighting effects, support lock"WIN"function, and lock"WIN"and lock APP key
- 【STRONG COMPATIBILITY】Work perfectly for Win XP/7/8/10,Mac,Android, etc.Every product from Motospeed will enjoy 30 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Adjust Different Lighting Modes
- 16.8 million kinds of color and customizable mode - 14 RGB Backlight effects for cool gaming experience FN+Alt: Dynamic Effect Direction Switching. FN+APP: Cyclic Switching of Lamp Effect Mode. FN + Ctrl: Seven color cycles under the lamp effect. FN+O/P =Speed increasing/decreasing. FN+U/I = Brightness increasing/decreasing.
Space Saving Design
The compact 61-key mechanical keyboard design saves more space, You can use our 60% mechanical keyboard at home, at the company, and on the travel, because its size is very convenient to carry and The switches are of the highest quality, Designed for longevity with greater durability.
Full N-Key Rollover
61 Keys Conflict-Free, allowing multi-keys to work simultaneously,not a single missed or confused key-press in a tense and exciting gaming,exciting game,execute your orders accurately, Performance without limits for fast typists and pro gamers.
Detachable Type-c USB
Cable Length (m): 1.5M, Five-core shielded tape magnetic loop, Can charge keyboard in wired mode Dimension: 325*70*133 mm（12.8 x2.8 x 4.7inches） Net Weight: 0.64kg
Double-Shot-Molded Keycaps & Easy to Clean
It is loaded with features including strong and durable top ABS material and double-shot injection molded keycaps. Suspended and removable keycaps feel more comfortable, the characters never fade, enhanced durability and tactile feedback. Additionally, cleaning a keyboard can be easy since the keys are separate moving parts
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OK now I played with it more andd the RGB is nice but the enter key's timing is a bit off
but after 3 months the W key became problematic and the switches are not swappable or serviceable
Top reviews from other countries
The build of the keyboard is good, and for the price you are paying I have no faults with it. It's a plastic case that is very firm, no flexing or creaking. I would have preferred adjustable feet on the bottom to change the incline, however the supplied height works out fine. The included RGB lighting is pretty amazing, and is nicer than a lot of other boards that I have used.
My only issue with this keyboard is the way it uses the FN layers. For having a 60% keyboard you really need a decent way to toggle your FN layers, and traditionally most keyboards have a nice easy way to use them without being complicated. This one however does not work out well. The toggling back and forth between layers becomes tedious and is quite unfortunate considering the quality of everything else for the price. If motospeed fixes this issue I could easily see this keyboard being highly recommended as a king of budget boards.
With all that being said, I still think it's a very nice keyboard, however since it is a 60% layout, I use the fn layers frequently, and in this case I cannot use it as a daily keyboard the way it is setup. Now if all you are doing is typing, and gaming it would be perfectly fine I think, but for anyone who wants quick access to your fn layers, you will be a bit disappointed.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 March 2021