Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $23.56 Delivery
+ $6.50 delivery
+ $10.00 delivery
MONOPOLY - Game of Thrones - GOT - Winterfell Castle, Westeros - 2 to 6 Players - Board Games - Ages 18+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Game of Thrones fans can travel the legendary lands of Westeros as you buy, sell and trade locations from the Seven Kingdoms in this edition of the Monopoly game
- The 6 Monopoly game tokens are inspired by the honorary sigils of the Great Houses. Who will you pledge your loyalty to?
- This version of the Monopoly game includes 32 holdfasts and 12 castles in place of houses and hotels, all inspired by the properties from the Game of Thrones TV show
- Features Iron Throne card holder with a musical stand that plays the Game of Thrones theme song; press the button on the stand to play it
- Game Includes: Game of Thrones Game board, Musical Iron Throne Card Holder, 6 Tokens, 60 Cards (28 Title Deed, 32 Chance), 32 holdfasts, 12 castles, 2 Dice, 95 Cardboard Coins (42 Gold Dragons, 53 Silver Stags) Instructions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Monopoly Game of Thrones Board Game for Adults
Game of Thrones meets the Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game in this Monopoly game for GOT fans. The gameboard, packaging, tokens, money, Chance cards, and game pieces are all inspired by the popular TV series from HBO. Move around the board buying as many Game of Thrones properties as you can. The more you own, the more rent you can collect from opponents. The last one with money when all other players have gone bankrupt, wins. The Game of Thrones Monopoly game makes a great gift for enthusiasts of the show.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The chance cards are very repetitive(ex: 4 get out of jail cards, 2 sail to Braavos, 4 about the Dothraki Hoarde), there aren't enough castles or hold fasts,for every property to have them. When they run out you have to buy them off another player! Since the coins are only 1s and 5s - you start with 30 coins (5 each) and you collect 2 from passing go, but it doesn't make a bunch of sense when properties have rent of 10-30 coins depending on the buildings. So essentially you're all just passing coins back and forth, never having enough to improve your property.
I ended up buying a coin set (see 2nd photo - real metal, 3 denominations) to have 1s, 5s, and 10s and we changed up how much everyone starts with so the game lasts longer. Eventually I'll go through the chance cards and edit them for more variety.
He checked out each piece, examined the board (like a little kid explaining each place!)
The coins were a nice touch. A bit confusing after awhile cos you were either very rich or very poor haha. They were pretty durable. Hard cardboard. One thing I would change is maybe adding more chance cards. We ran through all of them rather quickly. I loved the fact that they infused the GoT theme but kept the Monopoly theme. And he got a kick out of the Throne and the music box.