Learn everything you need to know to begin your Mixed Martial Arts training
As one of today's more popular fighting sports Mixed Martial Arts has captured the imagination of many aspiring fighting champions, as not only is it firmly rooted in many years of martial arts history and tradition - it evolved from both 1920's Brazilian Vale Tudo (no rules fighting) events and 1970's Japanese style shoot fighting. It also provides the perfect challenge for one who feels they have the necessary skills and abilities to fight at the highest level.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- What is MMA?
- Where to find an MMA Gym to train at
- How to research your instructor to check they are legitimate
- Find a Proper Training Environment
- What equipment you will need
- What you should wear to your first MMA class
- What to expect at your first MMA class
- What a typical MMA class looks like
- Beginner sparring tips
- Basic submissions that are effective in MMA
- The Guards of MMA
- Preparing for your first MMA fight
- Cutting weight for your MMA fight
- Basic Techniques For MMA (With Videos)
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only
0.99! and begin your MMA journey
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.