MAX & MILLER Women's D Frame Sunglasses with Gradient Lenses METRO
- Metro is a 1970s inspired women's sunglasses frame with Black gradient lenses. It measures Lens Height 65mm | Lens Width 57mm | Bridge (i.e. nose gap) 20mm | Temple (i.e. arm length 145mm
- Max and Miller sunglasses are designed in Sydney, Australia and exported to the world. Our men’s sunglasses range is unrivalled on Amazon and you should not accept imitations.
- The Metro has category 3 lenses which have excellent eye protection from harmful UV rays. The lenses are also CR39 resin coated for added scratch protection.
- All Max & Miller sunglasses come with a quality hard case and cleaning cloth to keep your new frames in perfect condition.
- The Metro in Black is one of Max & Miller's best selling in the women;s sunglasses range.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Metro is a slightly oversized D Shape frame with 1970s influences. The White is our personal favourite but the Black and Brown frames are the most popular. Once described as the 'most beautiful club that's ever been', Metro Nightclub at the Palace Theatre closed it's doors in 2014. James Brown was among the biggest names to play the venue, along with international bands Sonic Youth, Jane's Addiction, the Black Keys, Wilco, the Killers and Macklemore. After they shut the doors a cleaner found an actual time capsule hidden in the cloakroom wall, containing a tram ticket and condom packet, probably from the 1970s.
Colour: Black | Lens Colour: Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|