- ASIN: B07W61GB15
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: 53 customer ratings
MIER Women's Windproof Softshell Jacket Front Zip Tactical Jacket with Fleece Lined, Water Resistant, YKK Zipper, XL
- MIER softshell jacket is made of Hi-tech fabric which is lined with soft fleece and the exterior shell is windproof, water resistant yet breathable (Moisture Vapor Permeability 5000)
- 8 multifunction pockets--2 zipper hand pockets, 1 front chest zipper pockets, 1 arm zipper pocket, 2 inner zipper pockets and 2 inner hook and loop closure pocket, various pockets meet all your needs
- Standing collar, front zip with chin guard plus tightly woven elastic face, provide superior wind protection and water resistance which will keep you dry and comfortable
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs and elastic drawstring at the hem can be tightened down for a snug and personal fit, comfort stretch fabric property make you more comfortable
- Lightweight tactical jacket is good choice for outdoor sports, work, casual, hiking, mountaineering, climbing, fishing, hunting, camping, traveling and adventure
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 63% (63%)||63%|
|4 star 21% (21%)||21%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The short shell material is also weird - it is very stiff and inflexible, without actually being waterproof. This makes the collar particularly uncomfortable.
On the plus side, it does have a lot of pockets.
Could do with vents or pit zips, but that was clearly stated in the description , so not a real criticism .
I usually don't like wearing any type of jacket when driving because the fit across my back and arms restricts my range of motion. This jacket doesn't feel tight at all. That's usually my deciding factor.
I live in Michigan. This jacket keeps me warm in above-freezing weather, toasty if I'm indoors for more than 15 minutes. I tend to feel warm, so I dress/layer accordingly. If temps are below freezing, I layer with a fleece and still feel comfortable with the fit and warmth of the jacket. It's also kept me dry in rain and snow (approx. 2-3 hours outdoors).
I like the velcro at the cuff of the sleeves, which allows me to adjust the fit to keep the jacket in place over my gloves.
The jacket wears well, I'm very satisfied with this purchase, and I've received compliments on the fit.
If you're between sizes and have a broader back or larger chest, you may be feel more comfortable with sizing up if you intend on layering.
I'd recommend this jacket to others.
I love that the pockets have zippers so there's no chance of losing anything I put in them. I actually ordered this jacket once before, but when packing for my latest trip I couldn't find it so I immediately ordered another. For me, there's just no substitute for this one.
I shopped for a while for this item, similar items in skating labels and things like North Face and Patagonia were running $80-$150. This was an excellent choice.
Well made with many packages!
Can be wore as a regular daily Jack or a spot jacket to gym or morning jogging.
I'm 5.6f,128p, bought size small fits me well, still has room for sweater underneath.One of my best jackets ever.