|Product Dimensions||8.99 x 4.98 x 2.39 cm; 204.12 Grams|
|Item Model Number||13|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MIC-DVG-015|
|Item Weight||204 g|
MICTUNING DC 6.5-100V 0-100A LCD Digital Display Ammeter Voltmeter Multimeter Volt Watt Power Energy Meter Blue with 100A/75mV Shunt
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9 x 5 x 2.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||204 Grams|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MICTUNING 4-in-1 DC Multimeter - with 1.0 grade measuring accuracy, it combines Voltage, Current, Power and Energy measurement in one combo, super compact and lightweight that can be portable and easily used
- Unique Voltage Alarm Function- the backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously if the testing voltage is beyond alarm threshold (6-90V factory alarm value), and it can be set if needed
- Data Storage Design - it is designed to automatically storage the last testing data when suddenly powered off and the energy value can be reset by a short press after long pressing the function button for seconds
- Super Large Digital Display - 51x30mm easy reading LCD screen, clearly displays all testing figures at the same time, while the recessed button used to control the backlight, reset energy value, set voltage alarm threshold and choose measuring range
- Bonus Current Shunt - it comes with a 100A/75mV current shunt, suitable for large range measurement, no need to waste extra money to get another one.Plus, we offer 1 Year MICTUNING Warranty and lifetime free technical support and friendly customer services
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MICTUNING 4-in-1 DC Multimeter
MICTUNING DC multimeter is able to measure voltage, current, power and energy of most electrical devices (100A max.), which features high accuracy, low power consumption and easy reading large display. It also functions beyond voltage alarm, energy value reset, data storage, backlight control and measuring range option, suitable used for RV battery, voltage regulator, device detection and replacing various pointer-type electric meters.
Working Voltage: 6.5-100V/DC
Power Rating: 100A/10000W
Measuring Accuracy: 1.0 grade
Power Consumption: 0.2W
Measuring Speed: 2 times/s
Net Weight: 190g/0.42lb/6.70oz
Materials: LCD display + PC shell
Meter Dimensions: 9.0x5.0x2.4cm/3.5x2.0x0.9 in
Shunt Dimensions: 10.5x3.0x2.2cm/4.1x1.2x0.9 in
1. Power: 0-10KW Test Range, within 1KW, 0.0-999.9W; 1KW and above, 1000-9999W
2. Energy: 0-9999KWh Test Range, within 10KWh, 0-9999Wh; 10KWh and above, 10-9999KWh
3. Voltage: 6.5-100V, it shows 6.50-99.99V
4. Current: 0-100A, it shows 0.00-99.99A
1. Wiring order cannot be wrong.
2. This meter is suitable for indoor use ONLY.
3. Applied load should not exceed the rated power or current.
4. "Zero current" and "All 888s display" are mostly caused by wrong wiring.
5. Need a pointing tool to press the function button to prevent accidental touch.
We sell it and stand behind it.1 Yr MICTUNING Warranty and lifetime Friendly Customer Service.
1 x DC Digital Multimeter
1 x 100A Current Shunt
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It can only measure current taken from the battery and can not show charging currents i.e. from a solar panel the display shows 0 amps. I have our meter mounted about 4 metres away from the battery without problems. Beware where you place the meter high up is best for a clear crisp display, if you look at the meter straight on or slightly from the top the text on the screen is not clear. this is due to the limited viewing angle range for the LCD.
Value for money (as priced at 22/10/19)
Some users have queried the apparent inability of the device to show a 'negative' current flow (i.e. if charging a mobile leisure battery). This can be overcome by means of adding a double-pole, single-throw switch to the current sense connections coming from the shunt element. Just wire it as a 'cross-connected polarity change-over' (a miniature switch is fine as it's not carrying current, only a small sense voltage of 75mV/100A). OK, it's a bit of a kludge but so are most work-arounds ... and for those who think it might add an inaccuracy to the voltage reading, any error is so small it falls outside of the display's resolution. I've got two of these in my caravan - the first monitors the inboard leisure battery, the second monitors an outboard 'battery plus mains inverter' system that is recharged by means of a solar panel or an umbilical feed from my towing vehicle's electrical system (the switched one that only activates when the engine/alternator is running). Definitely "Hosentrager" as our .de friends would say 😉