|Product Dimensions||19 x 0.99 x 1.98 cm; 99.22 Grams|
|Item Model Number||4336973233|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Traditional Knives Set|
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PXD0005|
|Item Weight||99 g|
MEEDEN Spatula Palette Knife Painting Mixing Scraper Set, Pack of 5
- ASSORTED SHAPES and STYLES – Assorted shapes and styles for mixing, scraping pigments and thick paint application
- STAINLESS STEEL – These high quality knifes are crafted using finest stainless steel to resist corrosion from any media including acrylics. Each blade is tempered and ground by hand for consistent flexibility and quality
- 100% COMFORTABLE WOOD FRIPS - The wooden handles make each tool comfortable and easy to hold. The ergonomically designed handle increased comfort and Perfect grip to every application
- WIDE RANGE of APPLICATIONS - Great assortment for Mixing, Spreading, Scratching, Large Paintings, Murals, Theater work. Perfect for professional artists, creative hobbyists, art students and art teachers
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - The color of the wooden handle may be a little dark or light. All are the same high quality
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Acrylic Paint Set of 48 × 22ML Vibrant Colors in Tubes with Gold and Silver||Acrylic Paint Set 15×100ML with Gold Silver and Acrylic Gel Medium Gloss||Acrylic Paint Set 15×300ML with Gold Silver and Acrylic Gel Medium Gloss||Watercolour Paint 24-Colour with Water Brush Pen Blue Tin Exterior||Watercolour Paint 24-Colour with Water Brush Pen Red Tin Exterior||Watercolor Paint Palette 48-Color with Water Brush Pen in White Tin Exterior|
|Specification||48 × 22ML||15 × 100ML||15 × 300ML||24 - Color||24 - Color||48 - Color|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They’re made from nice flexible metal, which makes it super easy to mix paints on your pallete.
I know with cheaper knives they tend to come apart from their wooden handles, but this hasn’t happened to me yet, and they’d had months of heavy use. If they do end up wearing out on me, a little crimping and epoxy would fix them right up.
I could see myself getting a lifetime of use out of these. They just feel really great to use.