|Item weight||0.4 Pounds|
MEEDEN 42 Colours Artist Foldable Watercolour Paint Set with 4 Water Brushes for Field Sketch Outdoor Painting
- 42 Colours: Colours are vibrant, strongly pigmented, rich, clear and crisp, easy to blend to create an endless range of colours. They make your work colourful and beautiful
- Watercolour Travel Set: Great portable water colour paint set, a point tip waterbrush and a mixing paint palette. Easy to carry, perfect size for travel and field sketch painting, affordable and in decent quality
- New Packaging: Space saving foldable watercolour paint set hold is easy for pigment display and collapses for easy storage. The size of this watercolour paint set is 19.5×5×2.4cm（7.7×2×1）inch
- Widly Use: Art painting kit for adults and kids colouring drawing , perfect for budding hobbyists and artists, ideal gift for Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Graduation or other celebrations
- Safe, non-toxic, odorless watercolour paints. If anything inside appears broken on arrival, let us know and we will sent new package for you!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Acrylic Paint Set of 48 × 22ML Vibrant Colors in Tubes with Gold and Silver||Acrylic Paint Set 15×100ML with Gold Silver and Acrylic Gel Medium Gloss||Acrylic Paint Set 15×300ML with Gold Silver and Acrylic Gel Medium Gloss||Watercolour Paint 24-Colour with Water Brush Pen Blue Tin Exterior||Watercolour Paint 24-Colour with Water Brush Pen Red Tin Exterior||Watercolor Paint Palette 48-Color with Water Brush Pen in White Tin Exterior|
|Specification||48 × 22ML||15 × 100ML||15 × 300ML||24 - Color||24 - Color||48 - Color|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best I've seen, good value - recommended.
Cons: the quality of water brushes is just ok but they are easy to use; the set is smaller than I expected; no names if the colors
P.S. I don’t know why some others didn’t get 4 brushes but I got all of them and I enjoy using them while I am waiting for my true brushes to come.