This book is great for physiology! There are so many questions, about 250-300 or so for each system of the body, plus general medicine questions. I liked the format, since physiology I think is something best studied with straightforward multiple choice questions (vs. something like pathology where cases really help). All the answers are provided, and with explanations. The questions are also pretty challenging, (for some systems more than others), but none is quite so easy that you feel like you're wasting time. I practiced questions from this book with a friend and it really made me want to get it. It's the best review textbook of any type that I've used so far. My only complaint is that I disagreed with some of the answers and/or explanations so if you have any queries you should check with your lecturer for confirmation.
Hands down, buy this book if you need to review physiology. You won't regret it. I sure haven't.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd; 6 New edition edition (28 May 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340811919
- ISBN-13: 978-0340811917
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 1.8 x 15.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 621 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 118,024 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)