Mr. Beams Mr Beams MB302 Wireless LED Mini Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell - Weatherproof - Battery Operated - 80 Lumens, White, 2-Pack, white(Pack of 2)
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- Extremely bright LED with minimum power consumption, 80 Lumens of light. Detects motion from up to 30-feet away. 30 seconds per activation. MB302 is two (2) individual units of the Mr Beams MB300 LED Mini-Spotlight.
- Motion sensor turns LED spotlight on and off automatically. Built-in light sensor guarantees activation after dark to conserve battery life.
- Weatherproof design for durability, Mr Beams mini LED spotlight for indoor or outdoor use.
- Simple wireless installation in minutes, no need for an electrician. Mounts to any flat surface. Point this LED spotlight in any direction.
- Provides 350-Square Feet of light coverage, battery operated. Each mini spotlight requires 3 C-cell batteries (not included).;Extremely bright LED with minimum power consumption, 80 Lumens of light. Detects motion from up to 30-feet away. 30 seconds per activation. MB302 is two (2) individual units of the Mr Beams MB300 LED Mini-Spotlight.^Motion sensor turns LED spotlight on and off automatically.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Get Bright Light in More Places
Have bright light instantly with the Mr Beams Mini LED Spotlight. The wireless, motion-sensing spotlight is an affordable and effective solution for home security, safety and convenience. Its compact size allows it to be a versatile indoor or outdoor spotlight, ideal for closets, doorways, garages, sheds, porches and basements.
-Compact size allows for versatility.
-Wireless installation for light in areas where installing wired lighting would be expensive or inconvenient.
-Get 1 year of light on each set of batteries with average use of 8-10 activations a day.
- 80 lumens
- Motion activated from 25 feet
- 30-second auto shut off
- 350 square feet light coverage
- Compact size
- Battery powered (3 C-cell batteries per light, not included)
- Light sensor to prevent activation in daylight
Motion-Activated Security Spotlight Features
Compact and Wireless
Have bright light without the hassle of wires. The mini LED spotlight provides 80 lumens of battery-powered light, which means quick and easy wireless installation. Install the wireless spotlight nearly anywhere in less than 5 minutes with the included mounting hardware.
Motion Activation with Auto Shut Off
The motion activated Mini Spotlight instantly increases safety and security around the home. The light has motion and light sensors so it only activates when it detects motion within 25 feet in the dark and automatically shuts off 30 seconds after motion stops to help prolong battery life.
Where to Use the Mini Spotlight
Install a Mini LED Spotlight around the home to add convenient lighting in dark areas, like doorways, garages, sheds, decks, porches, basements and backyards, to provide essential safety lighting.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Coverage area (sq. ft.)||800||400||400||600||400||350|
|Motion detection range (ft.)||up to 30||up to 30||up to 25||up to 30||up to 30||up to 25|
|Auto shut off (seconds)||20||controllable via remote control||20||20||30||30|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
People from Mr. Beams or other customers; how the heck do you get the back of the housing off? It's REALLY hard! Why did you make it like that?
You can adjust the tilt so you can place where you want the light to shine.
Whatever, I do like these a lot, even tho these C units are somewhat underwhelming in my usage. I may wind up replacing them with the larger D units eventually.