MAXI COSI Moda ISOFIX Convertible Car Seat, 0-4 Years, Sterling
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ISOFIX for simple & secure car installation. GCELL Next Generation Crash Absorbing Technology provides a crumple zone for enhanced full body protection. Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection.
- Cool Baby wicking fabric with bamboo helps keep baby cool and comfortable. Includes removable infant insert, machine washable cover, padded belt mates and car seat protector mat.
- QuickFit adjusts harness height in one motion without removing the seat from the car. 5 adjustable headrest positions. 6-point safety harness and top tether strap.
- Convertible Car Seat with extended rearward facing. Rearward facing from newborn to approx 30 months. Forward facing with built-in harness from approx 12 or 30 months to approx 4 years of age until child's shoulders reach the top shoulder height marker.
- Lifetime Warranty 10 Years on the Hardware & 3 Years on Fabric. Accident Exchange Service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Maxi Cosi Europe’s most popular and trusted car seat brand
Suitability: To be used only in a rearward-facing position until the infant’s shoulders either reach the lower shoulder height marker (approx. 12 months of age) or reach the middle height marker (approx. 2 to 3 years of age). Then to be used in a forward-facing position until the child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approx. 4 years of age).
Maxi Cosi Moda convertible car seat
From birth to approximately 4 years
Beautifully designed car seat incorporating our award winning safety innovations including: GCELL Side Impact Protection Technology and Air Protect Side Impact Protection.
Modes of use
To be used only in a rearward-facing position from newborn until the infant’s shoulders either reach the lower shoulder height marker (approx. 12 months of age) or reach the middle height marker (approx. 2 to 3 years of age).
Soft and Plush newborn insert. Removable and washable covers.
Extended rearward-facing to 30 months
Extended rearward-facing position until the infant’s shoulders reach the middle height marker (approx. 30 months of age).
'Cool Baby' wicking fabric. This unique fabric draws moisture away from your baby's skin, allowing air to flow in, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
To be used in a forward-facing position until the child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approx. 4 years of age).
The QuickFit Harness System raises head and shoulder height in one motion without removing seat from the car.
Award winning safety innovations
GCELL Next Generation Crash Absorbing Patented Technology
GCELL Next Generation Crash Absorbing patented technology uses high performance thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that lines the entire outside of your child’s car seat shell and acts as a crumple zone for your car seat. This helps to greatly reduce crash forces much like the bumper does for your car. An innovation in structural design, GCELL is light, flexible, strong and fit for purpose.
Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection
Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection is specifically designed to protect your child’s head in a side-impact crash and this is what makes it unique. Air Protect instantaneously reduces the impact forces of a crash – most critically, around your child’s head – by diverting them away from your child and absorbing them into the headrest.
ISOFIX car installation
ISOFIX system for simple and secure car installation. Connect by clicking in the flexible ISOFIX compatible connectors to the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points, then click the upper tether anchorage strap. Check the tension harness colour indicator is green for correct & secure fitting.
|Maxi Cosi Moda||Maxi Cosi Euro Nxt||Maxi Cosi Vela||Safety 1st Summit|
|Suitability||0-4 years||0-4 years||0-4 years||0-4 years|
|Rearward-facing mode||Extended rearward-facing to 30 months||Extended rearward-facing to 30 months||Extended rearward-facing to 30 months||Rearward-facing to 12 months|
|GCELL- Crash Absorbing Technology||✓||✓||-||-|
|Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No thread harness system||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|'Cool Baby' wicking fabric||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Accident Exchange Service||✓||✓||✓||✓|