|Product Dimensions||41 x 41 x 35 cm; 7.8 Kilograms|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Plastic|
|Item Weight||7.8 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
MasterPro 12 in 1 Ultimate Cooker with 2 Cooking and 7 Pressure Functions| Includes Steamer, Measuring Cup and Rice Paddle| Delay Start Timer & Keep Warm Funcion| 8L Capacity|Stainless Steel/Black
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$14.97 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
- This Ultimate 12 in 1 Cooker allows you to saute, slow cook or pressure cook a diverse range of meals with one appliance. Ideal suited for cooking meat, poultry, rice, potatoes, veggies and much more!
- Nine pre-programmed functions have three cooking times: short, standard and long. Cooking options include sauté and slow cook modes. Pressure functions are perfect for meat, potatoes and veggies.
- The extra-large 8L capacity feeds 6-8 people and the cleverly designed oval shape fits a whole chicken/large cuts of meat. You can create easy one pot meals and cook food to your desired taste.
- The Delay Start Function and Keep Warm setting retains food temperature between 60°C and 80°C degrees. The easy Lock Lid provides effortless opening/closing. Inner pot handles are comfortable to hold.
- The Ultimate Multi Cooker comes with a removable stainless-steel rack, rice paddle, soup ladle and measuring cup ensuring you have everything you need to cook up your perfect dish!
- For indoor domestic use only. Plug-in opertaion. 240 volts. 1300 watts. Product has a 12-month warranty.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enriched with features that stand out. Thanks to its oval design, the 12 in 1 Ultimate Cooker fits a full chicken for roasting unlike many round alternatives. Features rice, bean/chilli, meat/stew, potato/veggies, slow cook, steam, poultry, soup/porridge and sautéing programs. As it holds 8 litres, this is a versatile appliance to suit growing families. Furthermore, delayed start features lets the user coordinate freshly-cooked meals with dinnertime. MasterPro kitchenware commands attention through function, value and a professional look.
From the manufacturer
Introducing MasterPro's 12 in 1 Ultimate Cooker
Enriched with features that stand out
MasterPro's 12 in 1 Ultimate Cooker isn't quite like others on the market...
Firstly, it boasts a generous 8 litre capacity - perfect when cooking for the whole family or making nourishing meals in bulk. Secondly, its oval design is able to fit a whole chicken. Thanks to its outstanding functionality, your dinner repertoire will grow with nourishing and flavoursome new dishes.
But what can it do?
Twelve Functions, One Appliance
Thanks to these clever features, home-cooked meals can fit easily into your family's schedule. Use the Delay Start function and look forward to a just-cooked meal ready by dinnertime. No after-work food prep rush required. Stragglers are well catered for by the Keep Warm feature, which keeps food hot for hours after everyone else has eaten. Furthermore, the Cooking Time option lets you decide on short, standard or long versions of a particular set program, based on how 'well done' you like your food.
The Sauté and Slow Cook functions cook using heat but no pressure in the pot. You are in full control of selecting a cooking time and temperature that suits your ingredients, recipe and tastes.
A combination of heat and pressure lets you enjoy speedier versions of traditional cooking. Use the buttons (with icons) to select programs for Meat/Stew, Rice, Bean/Chilli, Potato/Veggies, Steam, Poultry and Soup/Porridge.
Unique Easy-Lock Lid
A smartly-designed lid fits onto appliance easily, locking into place quickly and simply by turning the handle.
Opens with Ease
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not happy but will battle on.